[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Breach

Breach Fapstronaut

13/14. 14hours left of this challenge :D
    Been specially depressed today and yesterday, but I feel like it's a more "stable" kind of depression than compared to pre-nofap. If I had been in a similar situation a while back I'd be half drowned in vodka, PMO and panic attacks by now.

Keep at it guys!

2. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Day 14/14

Challenge completed, unto the next, 21 days.
    Keep it up people and find out what works for you!

Maxym, be Dane, JohnJGill720 and 2 others like this.
  3. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

yup, those wife's walking around naked after showering, a damn trigger, but a good one :)

Maxym, be Dane, JohnJGill720 and 3 others like this.
  4. kutlarvadisi92

kutlarvadisi92 Fapstronaut

Day 13/14
    Today is the last day

Maxym, be Dane, staticboy and 2 others like this.
  5. topjobm8two

topjobm8two Fapstronaut

6. GregHill

GregHill Fapstronaut

Starting again

Have put a lot of work in to planning this!

7. JohnJGill720

JohnJGill720 Fapstronaut

First day down!

No problems on the first day. I was too busy yesterday to even think of PMO. Work, haircut after work, headed to an Indian restaurant after the haircut, ran into an old friend and chatted it up over coffee. Then, later on, headed to the movies with some friends. During my seven day challenge I took up the habit of meditation. Kept up with that. For this challenge I want to read every day with the goal of finishing a book a week. I did manage to get a couple of pages in before going to sleep.

8. Breach

Breach Fapstronaut

Day 14. I feel like flatline is about to end. Feeling a bit overwhelmed with all this weird internal energy lol. Good luck guys!

9. kutlarvadisi92

kutlarvadisi92 Fapstronaut

day 14/14
    challenge completed, time to move to next challenge
    Good luck guys

10. staticboy

staticboy Fapstronaut

Day 12
    F*ck, I'm in the f*cking foulest of f*cking foul moods. At this stage I can't say why, but the urge to just FUCK. IT. ALL. is OVERWHELMING. I'm so angry, just so fucking angry. I'm fighting against caving in doing bad things (PMO, smoking, binge eating, drinking, drugs) because I just want the fucking pain to go away for 5 minutes. Just 5 fucking minutes. But I know if I cave in I'll hate myself for it. I've got to deal with the problems, not ease the pain with distractions and shit. Sorry for the hateful rant but it's taken the edge of things to just blurt and let some of it out. At least I've come to my senses enough to go for run and not PMO. Thanks in advance guys.

11. be Dane

be Dane Fapstronaut

12. Cypher123

Cypher123 Fapstronaut

Day 9/10 I feel like I might relapse soon the urges get worse each day I don't PMO

Maxym and JohnJGill720 like this.
  13. topjobm8two

topjobm8two Fapstronaut

14. staticboy

staticboy Fapstronaut

Tell me about it @Cypher123! I’m only a couple of days ahead of you and today was the worst day so far. I do feel ok this evening.

My main advice (and I’m no expert, when I say I’m on Day 12 this is my first ever reboot attempt) is to keep really busy. Just find yourself loads of other shit to be doing. Bed of all make it something worthwhile doing.

Maxym, motive_360 and JohnJGill720 like this.
  15. Cypher123

Cypher123 Fapstronaut

I want to get a gaming system will that help because every Friday I don't attend at my college on Saturdays I'm at work so I'm safe from PMO

Maxym, staticboy and JohnJGill720 like this.