14 female USA looking for AP, quitting PMO

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by PastyWallflower, Oct 28, 2015.

1. PastyWallflower

PastyWallflower Fapstronaut

14....almost 15 year old here, as the title says I'd like to quit PMO forever, but right now I'm mostly going to focus on the P. I'll help and encourage as much as I can and I'm looking for someone with a similar goal. I'm not really too specific on age or gender of AP, but finding someone I can relate to would def. help.

I'm Catholic, but not really that religious. I have conflicting sexual preferences, but honestly I haven't done a lot of things in real life with other people. I'm pretty sure I'm not lesbian, but maybe bi....idk honestly. I like music, play soccer both for school and club, and kind of like gaming sometimes.

My preferred communication method is email, but I can also use facebook and skype. I don't want to text (my parents look at my phone all the time); please PM if you're interested.

Ultra Zork likes this.
  2. PastyWallflower

Thanks for the positive feedback. I hope I can be as strong as a lot of people here. I think getting a good support system will help a lot.......at least I hope so. Anyone want to help or need help?

3. insidious83

insidious83 Fapstronaut

Hey I've always got on better with females. I have struggled with this for years now but can never get past 2 weeks. Or 2 days sometimes haha! I want to quit it forever for my family and live a free life. I quit drugs 11 years ago but this has always kept me in chains

Ultra Zork likes this.
  4. OceanMotion

OceanMotion Fapstronaut

Hi PastyWallflower,
    You made a brave and right step by realizing that you can help yourself by getting a bad habit under control.

If you ask me, i would recommend you to count the days you manage to spend without relapsing and visit nofap to get support and motivation.

You are on the right track,
    Even If you relapse, its not worlds end. Stand up, accept it and fight on.
    No need to put to much pressure on you,
    You will be alright :)

Im not looking for an AP but hope i motivated you.

PastyWallflower likes this.
  5. Maddowrisk

Maddowrisk Fapstronaut

I've just started. I've been alright handling myself, even if i can manage i'd still like an AP. I have no way to give PM's so I'll just say it here. I can do both Skype and emailing, let me know on which one you'd like to meet up on.

6. PastyWallflower

I know the feeling. I thought I was doing good until this weekend. I had to much free time on my hands. Its always tempting. Based on reading everything here I guess I won't just "grow out of it".

7. PastyWallflower

We can skype or email. I also have facebook if that works better?

8. Maddowrisk

Maddowrisk Fapstronaut

My Skype is the same as my name here. If you add me there first I can give you my Email if you want to use that more.

9. PastyWallflower

either way is ok....my email is

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2015
  10. Maddowrisk

Maddowrisk Fapstronaut

Alright, cool. Thanks I appreciate it!

11. insidious83

insidious83 Fapstronaut

Well Hopefully things get Better for both of us.... it is Definitely an addiction.

12. PastyWallflower

Anyone want to help. I kinda need another AP. My current AP is going to be away for a couple weeks. It could just be a short term thing if anyone thinks they'd like to help out.

Ultra Zork and soamazing like this.
  13. to_matts2

to_matts2 New Fapstronaut

Hi Pasty, I can volunteer to help. I have been there, done that and recovered. And I hope I can walk you through a recovery path as well.

14. PastyWallflower

some ppl have offered to help and I really appreciate it but it seems hard to find a good way to connect. Most ppl here are using whatsap or kik to connect. For me facebook, email, or even skype is best. If anyone here would like to use those methods pls let me know. Im still looking

15. PastyWallflower

16. iborntobefree

iborntobefree Fapstronaut

With some of my APs we stay in contact through the forum. Isn't it working for you?

17. Shyguy95

Shyguy95 Fapstronaut

Hi. I'm male and I have 20 years. I know I'm far older but if you don't mind I can be there while you look for someone more appropriate. I usually use What's app but I have an anonymus facebook account that I can use.

18. I'm pretty new here but I see all kinds of problems with connecting with other addicts on social media especially the attractive sex. I wonder if some people aren't using this forum to use and manipulate people. Be careful you are very young. Keep good boundaries!

19. PastyWallflower

Facebook is probably best for me. I'm on there more than I'm signed into the nofap webpage. Private message me for my facebook id.

Shyguy95 likes this.
  20. MattTheKlutz

MattTheKlutz New Fapstronaut

Hi, I'm a 15 going on to 16M. I've realised that it's hard to do this alone, are you still looking for an AP? My preferred way of communication is email

Ultra Zork likes this.