15| M| Want to do 90 days NoFap and no PMO for life

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Risen, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Risen

Risen New Fapstronaut

Hi!
    I'm 15 and I've been struggling with PMO for about a year now. I'm looking for someone who's younger than 20 and can be messaged through Skype easily. I do not care if you are a man or a female... I just hope that we can help each other :D

Thanks for reading this,
    PM me your responses please!

2. russel3

russel3 Fapstronaut

Great job starting now, will be munch easier to quit after 1 year then it would be if you waited till you were older. Make sure what ever you do that you follow threw with this goal of yours. Trust me quitting now can save your self so munch pain and struggling that PMOing causes. Good luck and stay strong!

3. Empoleon17

Empoleon17 Fapstronaut

15 M Same mission

Cool I would like you to be your partner. I promise to motivate you and give my all as long as your giving your fair share. I and sorry for not Pm-ing u but I don't know how to Pm on this site.

4. Gojira

Gojira New Fapstronaut

I have the exact same goals in mind and would love to be your AP. I'm 18 and have learnt a lot about this process and hope we can help eachother out in any way possible

5. iamthebestboy

iamthebestboy Fapstronaut

Come on guys, let us all be together and kill the DEVIL OF EVIL DESIRES. Join mr as well.
    Also, not skype but half formal and half friendly mail will be more useful.