15 y/o looking for an AP

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by ImMightNeedHelp, Feb 6, 2019.

1. ImMightNeedHelp

ImMightNeedHelp New Fapstronaut

Hi, so I’ve been on the NoFap subreddit for a long time and I have had a couple days where I’m very active and then I can’t keep a longer than 2 day streak. I have what may be a major mastrabation problem, Monday-Friday with out missing a day I do it 2-3 times a day and on the weekends it’s like 5-6 times. I can’t stop my self.

By the time Monday rolls around I feel extremely guilty and I try to convince myself to not do it but I just can’t.

My main goal is to stop “checking girls out” in the hallways. I feel that if I had a partner to feel me in check I could maybe slowly but shearly stop. And in turn it might help me not look at women in that way. Then maybe I could actually talk to women like a normal human being.

I’m looking for anyone (under 18) to take this very seriously with me and I’ll take it serious for you. I’ve wanted this problem to go away for so long and I’m ready to do something about it.
    Thanks.

Edit: under 18

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    Cubixit likes this.
  2. Cubixit

Cubixit New Fapstronaut

Hey,

I'm interested in becoming your Accountability Partner. I'm 16 years old and I can help with your goal of "stop checking girls out in the hallways", provided you help me with mine, of course. I would like to have a method of having a conversation with you, so please do reply and tell me your method of conversing with me. I recently had a major problem with PMO, which is the main reason I want to have an AP.

3. ImMightNeedHelp

ImMightNeedHelp New Fapstronaut

Hi, thank you for replying! I am so grateful that you would like to become my AP. I would love to become yours and also help you with your major PMO problem, and I am open to almost any form of communication. Whatever is more convenient to you will work. Please hit me up again as soon as you can with the way is easiest for you. Thanks!

4. Cubixit

Cubixit New Fapstronaut

Sorry for late reply! Check your conversations.