1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

150 DAYS OF NoFap !! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Furozima10, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Furozima10

Furozima10 Fapstronaut

I CAN'TTT EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY AND PROUD OF MY SELF AM I FEELING RIGHT NOW !

I WAS JUST GONNA RELPASE FEW DAYS AGO, BUT NOW AFTER SEEING THIS EXPLOIT, I'M SO HAPPY!

Summary: The road is very long and strewn with pitfalls and the devil will do everything possible to make you come back to this addiction and your willpower will weaken from time to time, the worst enemies are the Devil and the loss of willpower, beware they can attack you at any time and the worst is when its a double attack, but always remember that Allah is watching you, and knows what you are doing, so do your best to refrain from it and if you cannot Get out! Yes Get out of your house! Go jogging at 5 am or whatever the hour! but Do all but avoid masturbation for heaven's sake

2. Alcatel1312

Alcatel1312 Fapstronaut

Mashallah, very happy for you brother.<3

3. iceb4

iceb4 Fapstronaut

Manshlah very proud of you... I started 2 days ago .. and I wish I will become like you inshlah

ismail akın çelik likes this.
  4. I am not into Allah, but I respect that you are a true muslim and not a hypocrite.
    Mashallah!
    I am day 30 and I love the suffering.

5. iceb4

iceb4 Fapstronaut

The most important we are here is to overcome this addiction

6. Shadow444

Shadow444 Fapstronaut

7. Thebagelinthemiddle

Thebagelinthemiddle Fapstronaut

Keep it going! I'm 630 days in (TANTRIC). It can be done!

ismail akın çelik and iceb4 like this.
  8. Beans83

Beans83 Fapstronaut

What’s it like being that far in? Do the cravings and withdrawal symptoms go away? I am 5 days in and man it seems impossible if this doesn’t start to get better.

Jeff_444 likes this.
  9. quittingthedemiurge

quittingthedemiurge Fapstronaut

It's like being in hell, after a few weeks you get used to it. ;)

iceb4 likes this.
  10. Jacky198

Jacky198 Fapstronaut

I don't get why people say it's hell to quit it. If you've ever quit a substance, that's hell. This is a bad habit online, so get off your phone and keep a busy day. Then at the end of the day put your phone away from your bed and your set. Join some sport club, go to the gym and go to school or work. Social interaction is very important in overcoming interaction. Also telling people about your addiction and seeing a psychologist.

Those are my tips. Relying on willpower alone won't work.

11. Thebagelinthemiddle

Thebagelinthemiddle Fapstronaut

I stopped having withdrawal a long time ago. Before 3/18/21 I went a year, and before that a year, and before that a year so I've been used to going long stretches. My first 6 months was back 2015 i believe it was. That was the hardest time for me. But I have intercourse with wife often and I literally feel her energy go into the tip of my member when she cuts. ITS like electric water when she does. I can think about any pleasure and have a minor cum explosion internally!! I can cum inside body over and over if I do it right. It's WAY better this way. When I feel the urge to spill, I make it stop!!! I haven't met anyone that has had these experiences. Not saying there is no one doing it or moreover better, I've never met them though. I run across celibate folks, but hardly any Tantrics .

12. Peacelooker

Peacelooker Fapstronaut

13. Peacelooker

Peacelooker Fapstronaut

You inspire me I’m on day struggling some, renewed my faith