1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

16 days of no MO

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by PotentLife, Apr 6, 2015.

1. PotentLife

PotentLife Fapstronaut

Excepting for a 15-20 minute partial relapse almost a week ago, which ended, fortunately, with me coming to this site and journalling, I've been Fap free for almost 17 days.

So, things felt pretty normal yesterday, like I wasn't getting much benefit so far. I was lounging around kind of idly, but then I did two things.

1. Picked up the guitar. I made progress in songs that was pretty astounding, came up with big swaths of lyrics that were simple, beautifully integral and moved me emotionally. My picking felt a lot faster and richer, too, coming up with chords that fit the song very strongly.

2. Went running a further distance than I had all year. It felt natural and I didn't have to stop and walk. It was kind of cold outside and I couldn't find my gloves, but what the hell. The brisk air was bracing and I thought of it like a cold shower, shivering a little until I worked up a sweat. The real benefits came afterward when I moved around the house finishing some work before bed. I strutted like a sleek tiger, muscles and joints smoothly interplaying, with fire in my eyes. I felt masculine and in charge of things. I felt clear-headed and intelligent. This feeling has carried over into a good night's sleep, an extra-early rise, the feeling like I've drunken lots of coffee, even though I haven't, but with none of the anxious side effects of caffeine.

I look forward to the rest of my day. I thank you for reading, believe in your strength in conquering this, and wish you enormous improvements on your journey!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
    Dailydoer likes this.
  2. Dailydoer

Dailydoer Fapstronaut

Keep up the streak. But if you relapse, don't go on a binge. Get up quick. All the best for the future. God bless you.

PotentLife likes this.