1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

17 and weird situation

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Daylivin, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Daylivin

Daylivin Fapstronaut

Alright so I'm in 17 and I've never kissed a girl and I'm a virgin and religious but this masterbation addiction is killing me. Basically, I'm not depressed about being lonely or whatever or sad. I'm just mad and this little fact pisses me off and I'll tell you guys what it is. So basically since I fap a ton since I was 14 every day so it obviously makes you feel like you want to bang a girl. But realizing that I'm religious, I decided to google up the percentage of virgin girls and it's like 30% that 18+. Like what the fuck man, how are all these people having sex? Like that pisses me off cause basically I'm thinking what if I get married to a girl in the future and It's not a virgin and I'm still a virgin so I'd be pissed as fuck if one day she told me. Also not only that, but because of knowing that fact it makes me want to have sex with someone one day before marriage because I feel like someone i would marry is going to not be a virgin so at least I will feel better that way. Anyways, I really don't know why I think this way and I'm sure I'm not the only one but that's so fucking retarded that I would never know if a girl is a virgin or not so that's why I get pissed. Ffs. Like literally, I'm not a lonely dude and even if I was a bit lonely I don't care for being lonely. It's just that fact makes me mad. I don't know why... I feel like the world is so fucked up tbh. Like from where I come from it wasn't like that. I was born in the states so obviously I've adapted here but just in general man... it's fuckin retarded that when I get married one day I'll never know if the girl is a virgin or not and if she isn't then wtf. Also if you guys are wondering why I think 70% of girls or at least 50% of all 18+ aren't virgins then I'll tell you why I know. It's because most guys usually don't have sht to do so they go on the PC, play games but not many girls do that. Girls usually go out and guys are always hunting and we all know that so the chances of the girl being a virgin are low as fuck if u think about it. Especially in the USA. But yeah, hopefully someone can understand what I mean and can help me out cus this is pissing me off. Also I don't drink or smoke or do anything bad aside from fap. Literally I'm probably one of the most religious dudes y'all will ever come across man. It's really just that one fact that pisses me off like I said. Basically I only masterbate cause I'm pissed off how girls have sex at such a young age and I want to fuck a girl so that way I won't be pissed cus chances are my future wife won't be a virgin anyways cus if I'm a virgin and she isn't I'd be fucking mad and I hate to say this but I'd fucking be hella fucking fckin mad. If no girl had sex before marriage or was like 5-10% I wouldn't be pissed but see the world is fucked up and cus of that it makes me mad.

Btw, I'm not sucidial lmao. And PS: sorry for the curse words.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
  2. FancyCoolDude

FancyCoolDude Fapstronaut

I'll be 17 soon, similiar case of kissless virginity.

First of all remember that the statistics are fine. I would be more scared if girls below 18 would rarely be virgins. 18+ includes any woman from 18 to 100. The older a woman is the less likely she is a virgin.

But really, what's the issue? Is a non-virgin girl worse than a virgin one? How? And why does that matter to you?

If she's with you she won't remember about her first time, she won't compare you to to him (and if she does she's most likely not worth it). I mean, first time is usually the worst anyway. If she loves you she won't care if you're a virgin or not.

I wouldn't care if my girl was a virgin or not, because I know what happened is in the past and I'm the present and potentially the future.

Besides, if she has slept with some dudes before could mean her previous relationship just failed. Am I gonna judge her for that? No. Unless she gives me a reason to.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2019
  3. Wow, you seem pretty stressed out about this lol. First off, for so many girls not to be virgins the guys have to not be virgins also, so the guys like to play games theory doesn't work (unless all the women are sleeping with the same guy). Second, this probably isn't what you want to hear because i know you're religious, but the whole virgin thing is over rated. If you wind up loving and marrying someone and you plan to have a happy life together, does it really matter if you find out she's not a virgin? What does it change? Is she less of a person, does she love you less, does it change her personality? No, everything stays the same and she's still the same girl you wanted to marry. So, my advice is calm down, take a breather and don't stress about it.

4. Atlanticus

Atlanticus Moderator Assistant
    NoFap Defender

Hey guy!
    Rants like this may cause some to think you're trolling, but though it may not be wise, I'll take the bait, for now.

First, being religious concerns _you_ primarily; faith is a supremely personal thing. What others do or do not is not particularly relevant to _your_ spiritual health. They could encourage you, but you could argue that with free will and all the world is set up so that a meritorious life requires above-average effort from the individual and that just going with the statistical flow may not cut it at those Pearly Gates.

Secondly, even if you're no Buddhist, anger is not the reflection of spiritual health. Personally, I have found that it's when I'm least happy with myself spiritually, when I'm most in conflict with myself (like when I'm in the throws of PMO) is when I may most want to assign blame or be cross with others. It's just a deflection from my own hurt, because when I'm doing better I become my serene self again.

Thirdly, having been married, and though I do not subscribe to double standards, the question of virginity may not be entirely the same for both sexes, for physical and emotional reasons. A little pre-marital experience -- with the emphasis on little -- though not needed and generally not religiously advisable... is not necessarily bad, practically speaking, for the future husband.

Fourthly, P and PMO-addiction seriously interferes with the beauty and purity of love. I too rationalized P abuse -- as well as 1-night stands -- in my teens as a way to minimize religious conflict.... only to learn over time that all that was an illusion and that my dogmatic inner approach to chastity was fatally infected with "P-fluenza", so to speak:)

Lastly, though things vary with every person, it is likely that you will know if it's your spouse's first time.

Good luck!

5. Daylivin

Daylivin Fapstronaut

It's a big problem dude. Here's why... Basically the harsh reality is we'll never know if she had sex with 1 guy, or even 10-15 guys. Then when you get married she'll confess and your mind gets so Fucked up. Also the harsh fact that someone else put a dick in her mouth, or in her vagina is just FCKING annoying man. Also it's not a theory dude, I'm not saying all guys are playing video games and all girls are hoes but it's as clear as daylight. Most girls try to hangout on their free time and I've seen it happen. Also I'm a shy type of dude and ik A good number of other guys aren't so they hound on girls. It sucks that in this country a big percentage of girls are used bro. Also let's say I get married at 23 and before 23 I was grinding in my life working hard, making good money. What was that girl doing? Fucking other dudes? Or 1 other dude? Then randomly she comes to me? Simple life principle; if you're absent when I'm failing them don't be present during my success. So with that being said, I don't want to live a happy life with someone who attempted to live a happy life with someone else and wanted to start a family with someone else. And no, she won't be the same person I wanted to marry cause she's been with other dudes which blows my mind when I think about it cause like I said man, you would never know if she's been with other dudes. Everyone can lie, I don't want to live my life a lie then one day find out she isn't a virgin and I wasn't the one who took it away. Tell me how that'll feel man? That really feels fucked up bro. Hopefully you understand my point bro.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
  6. Daylivin

Daylivin Fapstronaut

You make a decent point man. But it does encourage you cause if the world is fucked up it'll eventually catch up to you. It's the same thing as like you live in a city with daily earthquakes, sooner or later the earthquake will hit you. Maybe not today, not tomorrow, but someday.