1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

17 year old 90 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Oct 18, 2020.

1. I just want to say my two favorite benefits each time I do Nofap which explains a lot of my success in the last 2 years that I did NoFap

1) I have my priorities straight girls are no longer my concern. Like each time I do Nofap I just care about my goals and dreams like I'm just concern what I could I do next to improve myself.

2) This my favorite benefit I feel like I have to do something like quitting bad habits,read a book and start meditating. Like I feel motivated to do something in my life.

I know this success story is short put I just want thank this community has done in my life when I discovered NoFap in reddit you guys are the best thing I found in the internet.

My goal is a whole year of Semen Retention.

2. Dogwood

Dogwood Fapstronaut

Bravo! Those are important benefits. Enjoy.

3. Congrats on your success. I hope you hit your one year mark.

4. Starman123

Starman123 Fapstronaut

Congrats bro! This is absolutely awesome! It's great seeing more people achieve higher streaks.

5. Thanks for the compliment

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Well done @Axesteel . You made it through at such a young age especially in an age where the obstacles to NoPMO are at its greatest.
    Would be great if you could share what sort of tactics and strategies worked for you to maintain your streak and prevent PMO if you like.

Deleted Account and Starman123 like this.
  7. Starman123

Starman123 Fapstronaut

Yes i would like to know as well...

8. Yeah Sure

Personally I just got myself busy by having 3 goals One of them hard the other one not so hard the other is a easy goal. Also always visit the NoFap forum daily it remembers you that your not alone. Screen shot a photo about the Nofap benefits it helps you remember why are you doing this and also drink a lot of water.

Starman123 likes this.
  9. Starman123

Starman123 Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing

10. Starman123

Starman123 Fapstronaut

I have an F*ING folder lol.

11. lonely_1

lonely_1 Fapstronaut

Same boat as you just 42 days farther back, one day I hope to be posting on this success forum.

12. You would write a success story in the next 42 days.