17 year old male i need to reach 90 days without pmo

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by HJOT, Jan 20, 2015.

1. HJOT

HJOT Fapstronaut

Hi im looking for a accountability partner to help reach 90 days the longest streak I had was 45 days it felt awesome I felt like a whole new person and after that I had like several smaller streaks of like 13 days. I heard that accountability partners are the best way to reach your goal

2. skvte

skvte Fapstronaut

I'm interested in becoming your accountability partner. I'm 18 years old and looking to get to 90 days also.

3. Rl886

Rl886 Fapstronaut

I am interested to if anyone of you would like to be my AP. I'm 17yr old male trying to reach 90 days as wells

4. HJOT

HJOT Fapstronaut

im in we should use a a messaging app called group me to chat I will send you my info through a private message

5. CallTheInnerDawg

CallTheInnerDawg Fapstronaut

Hey guys! I'm 19 and looking for an accountability partner too. I have GroupMe, PM me your details if you wanna me partner!

6. Jhd129

Jhd129 New Fapstronaut

I'm interested as well. I'm a 17 year old male trying to go as far as possible without PMO.

7. Flavrow

Flavrow New Fapstronaut

18m here also, if you guys are making a group I am in

8. DarrynH

DarrynH Fapstronaut

16M here, if you guys have a group, add me too!

9. HJOT

HJOT Fapstronaut

if anyone is intrested im going to make a nofap group on nofap.com and we will chat a few times a week and give each other tips

10. HJOT

HJOT Fapstronaut

heres the name of the group i created on this site please feel free to join the disscussion Nofap Alliance

11. ursa

ursa Fapstronaut

hi guys i am 18 y/o and i would also like to join the army, i can make a group on whatsapp are u guys fine with it ??