1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

17 years old and never even kissed a girl

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Carter L., Jun 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Carter L.

Carter L. Fapstronaut

Hey I'm Carter, about to graduate highschool and have had a chronic lack of confidence since I hit puberty despite girls showing interest in me. I know this sounds conceited but I am conventionally attractive and never had trouble getting girls attention, I just never know what to do with that attention when I get it. Many girls have approached me and tried to start conversations with me but I just make the whole thing awkward. I'm on Nofap because I've heard that it increases your drive to go and socialize with women and may increase my confidence. Please give pointers because I've been beating since 12 and am just now trying to stop masturbating.

Noland likes this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

Check out In Case You Didn't Know for strategies and tips which may help you along your journey.

Noland likes this.
  3. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

I am 20 years old and i have never even touched a girl till now.

PinkcityDude likes this.
  4. rdlsetfree

rdlsetfree Fapstronaut

Hey, I'm even older and never been in a relationship! Try a week without masturbation and go out afterwards and see what kind of confidence you have. The closest I've ever came to a serious relationship was after a month of no PMO. I hope thats not a coincidence haha

MathiasVT and Carter L. like this.
  5. Mattsfreedom

Mattsfreedom Fapstronaut

And yet I'm even older and have never had a true girlfriend. Don't sweat it. Wish I knew about this site when I was seventeen your lucky.

Carter L. likes this.
  6. Carter L.

Carter L. Fapstronaut

Well it's just rough being a virgin because all my friends are pretty affluent with getting girls so it makes me feel like shit. But I'm 4 days in now of no PMO which is the longest I've gone in my life since I started when I was 12. Wish me luck.

rdlsetfree and </47> like this.
  7. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

You would feel better about yourself if you did not compare yourself to your friends. Being a virgin is not rough, it is only where you are and it is not something to feel bad about. What you fail to consider are risks your friends are undertaking yet you are free from, namely unplanned pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections. Do not allow the choices of others to influence your choices when the consequences of your choices will not be solved by them but by you.

I would suggest you take pride in your responsibility for seeking help for an addiction now and not making it worse by having sex since that will only increase your desire for sex from either a person or from PMO. You are at a stage in your life where being a virgin is an asset and not a liability.

Check out In Case You Didn't Know for strategies and tips which may help you along your journey.