18,(19 on 30th) male, India

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by aakkss, Jun 18, 2015.

1. aakkss

aakkss Fapstronaut

hi all,
    I'm sure that some of the people who are seeing this thread know me coz, I was a very active user when I started my nofap journey(1st april, 2015).

Initially It was very good. I reached the 30 days mark just in my 2nd attempt and about 18 days in my third attempt that too without any AP or any other security tool.

It was the time when I started going back to my old ways. I was chained again. I destroyed my life for about 20 days daily till tomorrow. today is a different day as I decided to come here again. it took a lot of courage.

as far as my story is concerned I'm from India. I'm a skinny, unorganized boy. i started PMO four years ago when my sister went for uni. and now I regret that decision.

I don't know what more I need to say. so I'm ending this post.

If you are searching for an AP as well and think that I fit your criteria, fell free to PM me. the mode of communication can be discussed.

thanks for reading.
    hoping for positive responses.
    :)

2. FULLMETAL

FULLMETAL Fapstronaut

Hello there, it's good to see that people of your age are also getting on the right track.
    I don't need any AP but if you want I can be your AP, by the way I have taken the 3 month challenge and it will be complete in like 11 days and I plan on expanding the time frame to 6 months then year and so on, basically I have left all this and have no intention of getting back, the only way now is up ahead.
    I'll be 23 next month also from India, best of luck with your challange.

3. aakkss

aakkss Fapstronaut

I've sent you a PM

4. 3dwin

3dwin Fapstronaut

I'm 21 and also indian but I'm from south africa, I need an AP badly please pm me

5. aakkss

aakkss Fapstronaut

Sent you a PM as well.