18, M, looking for an accountibility partner

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by ZACHYRP 71, Nov 25, 2018.

1. ZACHYRP 71

ZACHYRP 71 New Fapstronaut

Hey everyone-

I started my nofap journey 225 days ago, and haven't had the motivation to really stick with it because I've felt alone throughout the journey. My longest streak has been 24 days. Rendering, I am looking for someone or possibly even a group to talk openly with and be able to conjure up in times of need. We can talk about anything, but whenever we feel urges start to kick in we need to be able to talk about it as well. Very comfortable with new people, and I would love for us to conquer this journey together. I have Snapchat, discord, and Instagram. PM me if you are interested, and we can talk from there. Thanks for reading!

2. AstronautFa

AstronautFa Fapstronaut

I started a conversation with you. :D I need an accountability partner too :D

MasterGamer likes this.
  3. MasterGamer

MasterGamer Fapstronaut

Can i join you guys?? I need an ap too and I think that being 3 persons would be even better!

4. FightTheGoodFight-

FightTheGoodFight- New Fapstronaut

I would like to be a part of your accountability group

MasterGamer likes this.
  5. MasterGamer

MasterGamer Fapstronaut

6. IWantToChange:')

IWantToChange:') Fapstronaut

Me too please..! I have a discord account and I'm also 18 years old.
    Omg I like your profile picture lol, it is the reality to believe in, that's what I think.

MasterGamer likes this.
  7. AstronautFa

AstronautFa Fapstronaut

I am working on making the accountability group. Will probably be done like...tomorrow... Sorry for taking longer ;-;

MasterGamer likes this.
  8. AstronautFa

AstronautFa Fapstronaut

If anybody wants to try something themselves they can try by talking to this good sir @matthewmammothrept . I saw a post saying that if someone wanted to do something similar to what we are doing they should message him...I don't know, but he might have deleted my message XD lol

MasterGamer likes this.
  9. Final365

Final365 New Fapstronaut

Yo guys mind if I join I am also 18 looking for people round my age

MasterGamer likes this.
  10. MasterGamer

MasterGamer Fapstronaut

Hey everybody! We do want to create a conversation for all of us but it doesnt work.

If somebody here see this post please try to create a new conversation and add all of us. I tried but unfortunately it doesnt work in my account!

11. IWantToChange:')

I am in a conversation with AstronautFa, it's been a few days. I am looking for a way to invite you.

MasterGamer likes this.
  12. AstronautFa

AstronautFa Fapstronaut

Nah, m8 I left this conversation, because I was trying to create a group chat. You can start a new chat with me again if you want.

13. IWantToChange:')