1. Welcome to NoFap! Due to spam bots, we have temporarily disabled new accounts. Please check back in a few days. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

18 y/o, to-be college student. Need an AP

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by SpencerG, Jun 19, 2017.

1. SpencerG

SpencerG New Fapstronaut

Im 18 years of age and will be studying physics next fall. I live in North America (Eastern time Zone) and saw the idea of competing with an AP and I think this would work really well for me, so if you're someone who is similar and is down to compete to see who can get farther with no PMO then PM me. (WhatsApp is preferred method of communication FYI)

2. Mersault-

Mersault- New Fapstronaut

Greetings, well, this sounds exactly like my condition , i am 19, and willing to follow the same path, there is potential here.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. programmer

programmer Fapstronaut

19 yo
    2nd year at School of computer sciences
    Day 26

4. hej0g

hej0g Fapstronaut

18 to study physics/engineering first year university next year. I'll be in EST too, east coast, although right now I'm in GMT time zone. (switch over to EST in mid-August for uni orientation). Competing sounds good, hmu now or in August if you prefer!

5. Bargerio

Bargerio New Fapstronaut

Hello,

I started this journey a month ago and i'm struggling to keep a streak, I think an accountability partner is what I need.

I'm a 21 studying computer science in Arizona and i'm very familiar with what's app.

Thnaks!