1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

18 year old who has been in a relationship for just over a month (first ever)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by martinwanks, May 21, 2014.

1. martinwanks

martinwanks New Fapstronaut

Hello fellow wankers my name is Martin. So I wank everyday, probably 2-4 times a day. I recently got a great girlfriend who is up for anything. She has given me a number of blowjobs but we haven't had sex yet. I did insert my penis into her vagina earlier on in the week but I kept going soft. I'm not sure whether it's because she kept teasing me so much that night (almost having an orgasm and stopping) or there's something wrong. I almost cummed from sex but then she stopped because her mum was nosying about. We tried again about 20 minutes later but I went completely soft and couldn't get hard again. Is teasing too much for a virgin like me? Also I agreed I wouldn't wank in till I next see her, lets just say that has failed big time. I want to stop wanking completely and save all the juice for her but I'm not sure whether I will be able to.

Last edited: May 21, 2014