1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

180 Day Warrior Challenge (Updated)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by djmotion, Aug 16, 2017.

1. I Am that I Am

I Am that I Am Fapstronaut

Nice attitude. It is isn't it?

P.S. Daniel likes this.
  2. Rixio

Rixio New Fapstronaut

3. I Am that I Am

People rise and fall, like empires they either bring themselves longevity full of honour and glory or their own premature downfall.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    This is a call to arms This is a call to arms to the ones that want to fight for all they love, for all that's good and for all that's right You didn't think this through you will be hunted down There is no sink or swim There's only sink and drown We will not stop at no We will climb your walls We are making all the calls Until this empire falls Because all empires fall What will future generations say When they look back someday? Will they see that we all just quit? Or will they see how fought for it? *Bleahh* Chorus We will always remember WOHOHOOOO These dark days we are going through We will never surrender WOHOHOOOO Until justice is done upon you Be free, and free your mind Unleash the beast you have inside If we're effective only time will tell if there's a heaven, then earth is hell +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4. P.S. Daniel

P.S. Daniel Fapstronaut

It is awsome. I mean look what easy is to comunicate and how long our life hope is ( in my country is 70 years) and also how great are the people when you start a conversation with positive and inspiring mentality. I don`t know for others but I found joy in every day since well somewhere around day 40-50 of this challange. It is not just flowers and brightly colorful skies but I guess that is the funny part right? That is the moment to work your mind and use the power of perspective to brighten up your day and to fight for a better future. I am not a big fan of any god (I do belive that every person is a god/es for him/herself) but I managed to find happiness and I am sure that everyone can! Have a nice day and stay strong!

#beTHEwarrior

Sc8r51o1n and I Am that I Am like this.
  5. I Am that I Am

@P.S. Daniel Hey man I am sorry I didn't mean to get your hopes down about dj Newton's Laws

gil-2013-latin-america-mega-trends-of-the-mind-body-and-soul-19-638.jpg

Maybe this graph can shine more light on what I was originally saying.

Let the ones fighting stand together as warrior wolf pack! Let us band together for glory and freedom from this madness. Let us turn a new page even if @djmotion never returns.

6. Rejuvenation

Rejuvenation Fapstronaut

I fell
    I thought i could handle youtube booty shaking videos
    Turns out
    I cant
    After 31 days, i fell

If i am able to achieve this feat, i will be back like a terminator

It can be done
    I wont give up
    Cheers!

Adios

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. P.S. Daniel

P.S. Daniel Fapstronaut

no trouble! I was asking just as a matter of fact because people on this thread may be inspired by a leader or maybe by the leader that continued this challange. At least he helped me in the beggining of my challange (with his post) and I feel grateful for him

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. I Am that I Am

I mean I think the entire userbase should form a Warrior Clan. Not sure if clan is the right word actually.

A warband? All registered users should play a part.

SOUNDS THE DRUMS!

9. I Am that I Am

Good God Almighty no need to press play on those drums above if you are a true warrior.

Wrong war drums guys!

Here we go :emoji_drum::

10. I Am that I Am

Shit. Sorry again. Looks like these are the drums we should be sounding. Let the Wargames begin warriors.

11. Rajarsh

Rajarsh Fapstronaut

Update : 80/180

Sc8r51o1n likes this.
  12. Maverickyo

Maverickyo New Fapstronaut

13. My counter is glitched but I'm on day 11. No urges today and was very active. Took a long bike ride.

14. Sc8r51o1n

Sc8r51o1n Fapstronaut

I by no means have completed the challenge, but I was grateful to #beTHEwarrior, to put the effort to make a list of all participants in the challenge. Put yourselves in, the link is at my signature, and update it from time to time.

Cheers, life is great after 90 days!

15. Euphorios

Euphorios Fapstronaut

16. Rajarsh

Rajarsh Fapstronaut

17. Hani tahir

Hani tahir Fapstronaut

18. I Am that I Am

As the Wargames have begun I will not be openly stating any of my intentions in here.

Know that I stand with you fellow Warriors but the enemy that lurks in the shadows is far more cunning than I have the mind to start discussing strategy openly here.

19. P.S. Daniel

P.S. Daniel Fapstronaut

Nice to have an acountability buddy my friend! Thank you for your effort and dedication to help other track their progress!

#beTHEwarrior

Euphorios and Deleted Account like this.
  20. 3/180. Had some intense urges last night and this morning but pulled through. I will NEVER go back to pmo, i'm done with wasting my progress and my life. God bless us all!