18Y/O M Need a serious ap, male, female, doesn't matter. Let's do this.

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by 808's&&Heartbreak, Dec 1, 2015.

1. 808's&&Heartbreak

808's&&Heartbreak Fapstronaut

I'm looking for a ap. I'm Seriously looking for someone I can rely on and support each other threw this reboot. Im starting of with 50 days, no more excuses, no more relapses. I wanna take this seriously this time around, and i want someone whos gonna go all the way through with this. Let me hear back if you're up for it, cause i am.

Let's help each other out, i won't let you down.

2. Landypandy

Landypandy Fapstronaut

I'm definitely up for it.

3. Lee Alexandre

Lee Alexandre Fapstronaut

Yeah let's do this. I am new here but I was struggling for years on my own. I don't have any other partner and I will help you whenever you will msg me but I want you to help me too. If you are willing to help me than I wouldn't be able to thank you enough. I just want someone to answer my confusions when I get struck by it, I really can't reason myself.

4. 808's&&Heartbreak

Anyone whose up for the challenge message me we can do this together. Day 3 almost done for me!

5. Lee Alexandre

reply to my msg where are you

6. I'm in man i need this alot

7. oaklandsfinest

oaklandsfinest New Fapstronaut

Just made an account today. Im 19 years old from California. Relapsed countless times in the past. Lets do this. together!

8. 808's&&Heartbreak

Alright everyone lets do this.
    It definitely aint gonna be easy at all tho. Im willing to stick through it with all of you.

9. Lee Alexandre

I did it again and I can't take this feeling I really want to sleep or drugs but I am feeling so bad I just wanna time travel through this reset feeling. oh God why don't you know how much I love you :(

10. 808's&&Heartbreak

Man, almost day 5, im starting to feel some urges. I don't wanna give in, but im kinda worried ill give in today.

11. day 5 here as well. I'll join you if you want