19 M UK - 90 Day Hard Mode Challenge looking for AP(s)

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Rockitrobot, May 27, 2019.

1. Rockitrobot

Rockitrobot New Fapstronaut

Hey guys, i'm a 19 y/o undergrad student from the UK, looking for other guys around the same age in the UK (due to timezone) who are willing to take on the 90 day hard mode challenge with me.
    I've been doing NoFap for the best part of a year, longest streak being 35 days with many 25 days & 20 days dotted around, but im fed up of this mediocrity. I want to destroy this habit for good.
    We are stronger in numbers as the saying goes and I believe with a determined and dedicated team of 4-6 guys we can all crush this together.

Method of contact:
    We would use WhatsApp and communicate twice a day, once in the morning as soon as you wake up, and once in the evening before you sleep - (and obviously whenever you need help from the group in tough moments). In the morning we will each state the day of the group's streak and wish everyone luck for the day, and in the evening we will update everyone on how things are going with any difficult parts of the day and any cool sh*t we'd been doing.

Reply to this thread if you're interested & fit the criteria.

2. md3xter

md3xter Fapstronaut

I am 22 M and just passed my 30-day streak, I almost relapsed today, but I could convince myself and now I am looking for a 90-day challenge. :)

3. MotivationMan31

MotivationMan31 Fapstronaut

Hi mate Im 31 but am looking on going 90 days PM free (have partner). Uk based and fit that criteria.

4. letsdoit111

letsdoit111 Fapstronaut

this sounds great for me! time to stop messing around have been trying to get clean for 5 years have done months but keep relapsing. message me I'll send you my WhatsApp:)

5. letsdoit111

letsdoit111 Fapstronaut

I'm 18 M in the UK btw

6. Coffee_lover

Coffee_lover Fapstronaut

Im 39 in the UK looking to be an AP and for a AP feel free to whatsapp me

7. doug_uk

doug_uk New Fapstronaut

I'm 31 living in the UK and trying to reset my life. I just past 15 days and now I need a mate to support me.

8. Coffee_lover

Coffee_lover Fapstronaut

Im on day 20 by the way