19 y/o Male/Christian/Coder looking for a friend

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Future role model, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Hey all! I am looking for someone with whom I can talk about serious topics and exchange knowledge, opinions and motivations. I don't want it to be only PMO related, but about life in general.
    A little bit about me:
    I am at the lowest point in my life at the moment. I left military academy because I realized that I was never interested in it and now I'm trying to get a job as C# developer. My discipline has never been worse, my health too. I injured my shoulder 2 years ago so now I can't workout anymore, and I'm doing nothing in order to heal it. I was never more distanced from God. I'm literally everything I don't want to be, and nothing I wished to become.
    Hopefully somebody might get interested. Keep in mind that I'm not here for empty talks such as "You can do it, I believe in you" but more for someone I can talk to about more serious topics(philosophy, health, literature, psychology etc). That someone should be open for doing big things in his life, and making impact on this world and our society.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  2. Coffee_lover

Coffee_lover Fapstronaut

Im in the UK im 39 whatsapp me

Im day 20 fap free

3. xXkiller42

xXkiller42 Fapstronaut

Hmu if you wanna do this, I'm making an snapchat ap group of you're interested

4. Coffee_lover

Coffee_lover Fapstronaut

I would but i cant stand SC i peef to use whatsapp

xXkiller42 likes this.
  5. xXkiller42

xXkiller42 Fapstronaut

Got.u