1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

2 months Hard mode and A DECISIONS IN LIFE . . . . .

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Monk Man, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Monk Man

Monk Man Fapstronaut

For 2 months i am on hard mode and finally getting out of intense flatline that started only after a week or so. It was so deadly. i have left watching tv, movies and you may believe or not , i dont even see a girl , i know it sounds wierd but actually i manage to do it by fasting a lot. sometimes 3 to 5 days consectively and then i take a rest of a day or 2. i also keep working out on rest days, i try to not be inside my home on weekdays. and spend my weekend and weekdays studying the ocean of knowledge.

finally headaches are less and i feel better. i can see a ray of light, dont know if i will recover like 100 % ever or not but i am positive.

i Feel intensly lonely

so i have Made a descision to get married and keeping it simple. Good bye virginity.

hope at this stage of rewiring, marriage will help And will fill the emotional void.

i will try to get marries within a few monthts.

pray for me fellows.

Hank Pym, Swagnation and Warrior1995 like this.
  2. MusicMakingMonk

MusicMakingMonk Fapstronaut

Good luck chap!

ps : How much do you eat on days of fasting and not fasting? Too much fasting can't possibly be good for you, especially not more then 3 days, as your body starts going into starvation mode after that....

3. GratifiedSlave

GratifiedSlave Fapstronaut

Best of luck for your future marital life.

Monk Man likes this.
  4. Lavivrus

Lavivrus New Fapstronaut

Well done on the 2 months hardmode! Are you going to marry a girlfriend you currently have or are you seeking someone to have a relationship with the intent to marry them?

5. Monk Man

Monk Man Fapstronaut

thank you so much brother... means a lot

Warrior1995 likes this.
  6. Monk Man

Monk Man Fapstronaut

i never had a girlfriend. It will be aranged hopefully.i will marry her and make her my best friend. <3

really excited.
    i have seen her a few times before. really cute.

i pray that i get her forever if she is the one...

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    Warrior1995 likes this.
  7. Monk Man

Monk Man Fapstronaut

actually brother when a fast i eat once before sunrise and once after sunset i break my fast. i keep taking days off for fasting.

benefits are unbelievable
    brain fog is gone.
    no urges at all
    BEST PART IS THAT IT HELPS DOPAMINE RECEPTORS HEAL AND REWIRE TOO FAST, AS BRAIN GETS ZERO DOPAMINE ALL DAY.

Warrior1995 likes this.
  8. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thanks for sharing especially about the fasting. I'm glad for the success your having and intend to stay the course this time after many relapses. I have slot of experience with addiction and recovery and know that when one stops an addiction alot of buried feelings come to the surface - feelings like anger,sadness and many other uncomfortable feelings including and maybe especially loniliness. My unsolicited advice is to focus on recovery and work thru the unpleasant feelings. We run to addiction to avoid unpleasant feelings and I think marrying someone just to avoid the loneliness that you've run from your whole life isn't a good foundation for marriage. From my understanding ( but not experience as I'm a sex addicted relationship flunky) marriage ideally should be based on love and shared values and not on the need to have someone fill a hole . I hope I don't sound preachy and hope I'm not out of line. All my relationships with women were based on filling a hole and they all turned into lust filled relationships where my partners main role was to satisfy my desires.Im saying this because I believe it to be true I hope you take this in the Spirit it's offered.

9. Monk Man

Monk Man Fapstronaut

You dont sound like a preacher at all , but just a loving brother. Your advice really means a lot to me brother and i really love you for caring about me. well yes i will recover completly first, before marrying , but i think starting a healthy family life should be a real boost in recovery. definately base of mariage should be love and shared values and i am all for it, and not to fulfill lust, that would be no good to get married for fulfilling lust. As you said you already had relations with women, that makes your story different because i never even touched a girl, had any girlfriend or even talked to one informally. you were also not married so you were not committed too, to initiate a family. i guess your relationship was not in persuit of a family life.

otherwise sex is obviously a lovely part of mariage too but real thing is the emotional relation, i dont think any one can be emotionally complete without mariage, maybe your culture is different , so there one can be emotionally satisfied without marriage because you can have relationships out of marriage.

where i live. wives are best friends and best lover and cute girlfriends, and a devoted wife obviously. so its a great difference here.as i never had a contact with a girl ever in life. so every experience will be new unlike your case.

hope i didnt sounded like rude or something , i didnt meant to be.

Warrior1995 likes this.
  10. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thanks for your reply.I actually have a 6 year old daughter who is just an amazing little girl and brings so much goodness to my life. Her mother and I lived together for a couple of years and it hot do bad between us that we split a few years ago. I didn't realize it at the time but our relationship was based on attraction and lust. I thought I was in love with her but ," in love " for me was really a lust / infatuation combination. I had no real concept of what love between a man and woman is. I still dont- maybe intellectually but not one that is truly part of my being. I'm learning from my daughter what it means to love another. I hope that is I progress in recovery to eventually meet and develop a loving relationship with the right woman. My past relationships were very shallow and as soon as I became dissatisfied with the sex I lost interest in the woman. It was all very selfish and I don't want any more of that. I figure unless and until I meet my life partner it's best for me to be a monk. Keep on the path brother and thanks again for your posts. I'm curious where your from. One day at a time.

11. Monk Man

Monk Man Fapstronaut

if one doesnt looks at other women then his wife,,and has only one source of sexual satisfaction then his wife then he cant lose interest in her

12. FrenchOliver

FrenchOliver Fapstronaut