1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

2 week productivity challenge

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by wishfuldream, Oct 13, 2019.

1. wishfuldream

wishfuldream Fapstronaut

Hi all
    Plan is to remain productive for 2 weeks, have some goals that I/you need to be focused on throughout the day for the whole 2 weeks.

Lets do this as a short term challenge to improve will-power as well as reach some initial goals before aiming for the 90 day nofap challenge. This is in no way substitute for any other long term challenges, I am doing this since 90 days is tough for me, hopefully I and others can complete this and then build on it for the 90 day nofap challenge and more.

I plan to post here regularly with my updates.
    If any of you want to join, make a comment in this thread below with your goals. Let's keep each other updated and motivated.

2. wishfuldream

wishfuldream Fapstronaut

My goals for 2 weeks (13th October to 27th October)
    - no pmo,
    - be completely focused on either studying or doing my office job,
    - limit random browsing on the internet,
    - no procrastination; try to finish things faster so I can get relaxation breaks (without random browsing),
    - cold showers.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
  3. Nicko Stretch

Nicko Stretch Fapstronaut

Hey Wishfuldream,
    How are you getting on?
    Great to hear you have set yourself some goals.
    Remember to observe your thoughts and feelings about what goes well and not so well so you can keep learning.