1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

2 weeks in

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by N0thing, Apr 15, 2019.

1. N0thing

N0thing Fapstronaut

Hello.
    I wanted to do a proper introduction here.
    I'm 25 years old and have properly been watching p longer than half of my life. I started being aware of its negative effects on my life around 5 years ago. Since then I have been trying to quit. I have taken turns where I've quit for few weeks, but always got back in. For the last year I have been the most serious about it, and have not visited a p site in a very long time. After joining nofap I found out I was still using Psubs, I was still using sex as a way to simply have an orgasm and I'm very much addicted to social media (mostly for subs).

I'm on my 15th day here and already starting to feel a difference. It's the first time I'm doing this without cheating. I'm aiming for the 90 day reboot to begin with. Since I quit alcohol three years ago I have been into meditation, but it's pretty pointless without quitting p and psubs. One day at a time :)

Best of luck to you all!

Midoo12 and Deleted Account like this.
  2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap, bro. I think it's great that you abstain from drinking; I'm doing the same thing. You're making a lot of progress, so good job. :D

3. N0thing

N0thing Fapstronaut

Thanks man! :D Trying to quit pmo while drinking for me would have been impossible. Alcohol makes my cravings a lot worse :)

4. Sounds like you’re making good progress already! Awesome :) Always keep your guard up and have a plan in place for when the urges hit hard. I wish you nothing but the best!

5. N0thing

N0thing Fapstronaut

Thank you! Same to you buddy I will try my best to keep working at it

Deleted Account likes this.