(20/M)No more games. I'm achieving 90 days. Who's with me?

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by cosmicspaceman, Sep 18, 2016.

1. cosmicspaceman

cosmicspaceman Fapstronaut

Hey boys. I'm getting 90 days and I've always learned it's easier to achieve tasks in groups than on your own. I'd love to have a dude I can talk to at 'times of need'. I'm pretty motivated to fix this shit so I hope you are too.

I use Kik and I live on the east coast. I'd prefer if you did both of those too. If not then we can still talk.

UnashamedMike likes this.
  2. MFAl

MFAl Fapstronaut

Hey buddy, I'm with you. I don't have Kik, and don't live by you. But message me on here if you're ever struggling or just wanna talk or whatever. I could use an AP too

3. cosmicspaceman

cosmicspaceman Fapstronaut

I'll be honest man, I don't come on this website too often. I'd really prefer someone to have kik. Any chance you could download it?

4. boneygumboncgee

boneygumboncgee New Fapstronaut

Hey man, I'm down to help you out. I just relapsed and im ready to make a real go at this. I live on the east coast and I'm down to get Kik

5. UnashamedMike

UnashamedMike Fapstronaut

6. Sams

Sams Fapstronaut

Hi
    I think that to achieive this kind of objective, it is better to have a group too. I want to begin by doing a 90 days PMO.
    I am 20 too, though not in the East Coast. I also use Kik, do tell me if you're interested !

7. UnashamedMike

UnashamedMike Fapstronaut

8. RedRocket

RedRocket Fapstronaut