1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

20 Questions to Ask on a Date

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by BrandonCodi, May 18, 2017.

1. BrandonCodi

BrandonCodi Fapstronaut

This is a field tested list of what to ask a girl to avoid the friendzone, have a fun date, build an emotional connection and ultimately winning her over. And as a bonus, after the list I'll be giving you some tools to come up with your own questions on the fly to once and for all solve any problem with running out of things to say.

Huge list of questions to ask a girl on a date

1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

2. What is your biggest fear?

3. Tell me about something you regret at first but later appreciated doing

4. What was the best gift you've ever given?

5. What was the best advice you ever got, but didn't listen to?

6. How important are your friends to you?

7. Are you an impatient person?

8. What did you want to be when you were a kid?

9. Have you ever ghosted someone?

10. Have you ever been arrested.

11. How are you creative?

12. What are you passionate about?

13. Do you often remember your dreams?

14. What is your favorite song?

15. Who are you closest to, your mother of your father?

16. What do you hate most about dating?

17. What's the most annoying thing about you that I should probably now already now

18. What's your sexiest outfit?

19. What is the craziest place you had sex?

20. What are you doing later?

Cheers, brothers

Protagonist and NoBrainer like this.
  2. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Nice list. One girl subjected me to this on a date, and about her 4th question was 'What's your deepest, darkest secret?' :eek:.

3. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

I am female, and are we talking about the first date? This sort of sounds like an inquisition to me not a date. I think these are some fine talking parts for the most part, although the questions about sexy outfits and where you had sex at could be deemed invasive and turn off some women if it is asked too early. I am also not sure how this prevents you from being friend zoned? I think the best advice is to be yourself and asked questions that arise naturally to you with the invasive nature progressing as the relationship does. Certain things should be discussed before sex of course. I would say that 99% of the time a woman choosing to friend zone you has absolutely nothing to do with anything you did, or at least in my case it does not. For me either I find you attractive in a sexual way or I do not, there is not much that you can do to change that. It is often said on a first date, women decide whether or not they would ever consider having sex with you. If the answer is no they could never see that at all ever then they will not see you again. If the answer is they could see it potentially they will give you a few more dates to see how they feel. The only true thing I can say is that you should avoid delaying a first kiss for too long. So don't push for it on the first date if she does not seem interested, but if you don't go for it on the second or third, you are more likely to be friend zoned as she starts to see you more that way in some situations. But the bottom line is that you cannot force or create physically chemistry that she does not feel. It's nothing you are doing wrong.

NoRoots and DBug like this.
  4. I don't recommend starting off with #18

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Why on earth would you make a concious decision to friendzone somebody? Seems really messed up if you went on a few dates with the man. Why not just ignore him? Do you even really want to be friends with him if you thought of him sexually enough to have a second or third date? Or is it that you're too nice to actually break it off so you let him think he's doing good w you but in actuality he's bombing? Why not just be straight w them or cUT them off

6. Seems a little strange to say. Do you keep going on "dates" and letting him buy you food? Bc that's mean but lowkey, genuis

7. No offence but some of those questions look very scripted to me, its like going to an interview. Question #9 sounds dangerous, asking that it could be interpreted badly. She might think that you are planning to ghost her or that you will see her in a negative light if she says yes. So she might just lie and say no. o_O

Better to let the conversation flow and come naturally, if you are planning on asking all of those questions best if you both turn up in a suit with resume at hand. :D

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

I like the questions, but I don't think I want to sit with my date interviewing her. But I've never been on a date before, so...

9. DBug

DBug Fapstronaut

Not that I'm an authority on the subject but nobody who's ever been on a date would seriously consider going through this list of questions... They're quite alienating imo.

10. I was thinking that. Some of the questions are good but as @superninjared said it's better to let the conversation flow naturally. I'd say question 1, 8 and 12 are good ones to ask on a first date but it would be a mistake to ask some of the others.

11. First dates are always an interview, just a heads up.

I would have told her "I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die."

12. r8js

r8js Fapstronaut

i m 30yr old . virgin . i never dated in my life till now( cultural-social issues ). but i will be praying , i should get good girl for date and i will ask her this questions.

13. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

Well I'll note that then ;)

14. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut