20-Year-Old Christian Needing the AP I’ve Never Had

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by DarkKnight85, Jul 13, 2018.

1. DarkKnight85

DarkKnight85 Fapstronaut

So, my entire life, I’ve pretty much had no one to be accountable to. I think this is part of the reason I ended up spiraling deeper and deeper into my problem, as I didn’t know who to turn to or who could relate. I could never leave the house much, I don’t really have any friends, and there was no one around.

I need to fix this issue. My mom, after learning about my problems (I eventually told her everything and I’ve done my best to be honest with her since) has been a really big help and has been very supportive, but it would also be really helpful to finally have an AP here to fight this battle with.

Anyways, contact as often as possible would be nice. Being a Christian, it would also be helpful to have a Christian AP who can give religious encouragement or advice, but it’s not absolutely necessary. No real expectations here, just need someone to fight alongside me.

Heads up though, I’m currently moving and soon won’t have WiFi for a little while, so there will be a short break unfortunately.

Thanks for reading. Stay strong, guys! :)

Dev47b and i_wanna_get_better1 like this.
  2. Syuas

Syuas Fapstronaut

I'll be your AP.

DarkKnight85 likes this.
  3. divine_inspiration

divine_inspiration Fapstronaut

4. Same. I am a Christian looking for an AP too. The biggest problem I have been running into is not feeling too comfortable with having a male AP it gets weird and creepy fast.

DarkKnight85 likes this.
  5. Syuas

Syuas Fapstronaut

I'll join the discord.

Also space leg I don't mind being your AP. I'm focused on a certain someone I think God has for me right now so you don't have to worry about me lol.

DarkKnight85 likes this.
  6. DarkKnight85

DarkKnight85 Fapstronaut

That would be greatly appreciated! :D

Sure thing! I’ll join.

That’s understandable, haha. However, I’m completely willing to support you any way I can, though, if you want it. Just feel free to let me know!

7. Dev47b

Dev47b Fapstronaut

I would appreciate your help too. Let's message me. Thanks

8. Kal-El

Kal-El Fapstronaut

I would really like an AP as well bro, I know what is like to be in the position you're in and having someone to talk can be really helpful

9. divine_inspiration

divine_inspiration Fapstronaut

Scroll up and join our Discord! We have 4 people right now.

Dev47b and DarkKnight85 like this.
  10. DarkKnight85

DarkKnight85 Fapstronaut

Just want to remind everyone, but in a few days I’ll lose WiFi or about two weeks, so I won’t be able to stay in contact during that time. Sorry about that. :( I’ll do my best to get back ASAP.

Sure thing. :)

Alright. Where would the best place to stay in contact be?

We’re Batman and Superman, haha.

Kal-El and Dev47b like this.
  11. Kal-El

Kal-El Fapstronaut

hahaha
    hahaha ain't that cool?
    Gotham is fine by me, just kidding (terrible joke)

I've messaged you privately, answer me there

DarkKnight85 likes this.