20 Year Old Male Looking for AP/AP Group

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by k7_E_a0_i, Aug 15, 2019.

1. k7_E_a0_i

k7_E_a0_i New Fapstronaut

I’ve been dealing with PMO/MO on-and-off for about a year now. My intentions, from the very beginning, have always been to permenanetly cut PMO from my life; it’s a completely unnatural, repulsive addiction that drains my energy, passion and motivation. I committed myself very seriously to NoFap (hard mode) when I realised that I’d been treating PMO/MO as a stress-avoidance mechanism. Since then my longest streaks have been 87 days and 74 days - I’ve never reached the 90 day mark. Every time I reach quite a significant streak I give in to the chaser effect:

“Go on, do it just this once. You’ve came so far so surely it’s not an issue. Come one, just do it, it’s not a problem.”

My most recent streak was 20 days, after which I decided it’s vital that I look for an accountability partner/group who not only I can help with my experience, but who can also help me.

I’m just simply tired of commiting myself to NF then relapsing, commiting myself to NF then relapsing,...

2. Souhail

Souhail Fapstronaut

I'm 18 and we're almost at the same level , I never reached 90 days too , I have had multiple big streaks but no 90 days and we can be ap partners