1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

20 year old man, hates fapping

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Kolo, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Kolo

Kolo New Fapstronaut

Hello everybody! :) I have problem with fapping. And i hate it :\

I've just found this site i thought it could be helpful. I think my story could be quite interesting.

I have a friend. I fell in love with her. But she has a boyfriend, however, somehow she fell in love with me either. In the beginning i was so excited, i didn't want to fap. It started in June, and lasted 3 months. I was so prod, that I didn't have to fap anymore. Our relationship moved on, and we touched each other. I gave her orgasms 4 times with my fingers, however she've never did the same to me. It was hard, because I was very sexually excited, and after all that i couldn't think about anything else than masturbating. I survived 1 week, thinking only about it. Still i don't know how I did stand it. Now I masturbate 1-2 times per day.

2. Thump69

Thump69 Fapstronaut

Whatever your story, what's important I guess is to be able to go without that harmful habit.