20s male Corona NoFap/Workout AP Wanted

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by CharismaReflex, Mar 19, 2020.

1. CharismaReflex

CharismaReflex New Fapstronaut

Yo guys. I'm in a bit of a rut, and PMO is definitely contributing to it. So is the lack of quality male friends that I can depend on. And now this Coronavirus semi-quarantine is definitely not going to help. I'm looking for a guy in his 20s, preferably in the western hemisphere, who would be interested in being a 1 on 1 AP for PMO as a primary objective, but as a workout AP as well. I've coupled these together because while I'm athletic, as an adult I've gotten off-track with exercising and I've wanted to become more consistent. I believe this is a good opportunity to find someone with similar goals of abstaining from PMO and working out (in some manner) daily. It's as simple as that! If you have other goals from physical to mental to spiritual I'm all in to help, but I will be focusing on these two to start!

A little bit more about myself for context: I am good at recognizing what other people need and helping others - and enjoy doing so, but I struggle to help myself. I would try to coach myself, but as a big time extravert I respond a lot more when things are externalized with others. I also have tried a similar thing before with another, but it kind of fizzled. The reason is that we weren't really getting to know each other, and after the first week or 2 the initial push faded and we were left with just empty affirmations.

So to make it work for me, it is important for me to get to know you and vice versa. Our internet anonymity can stay in tact, but context from our lives I believe is significant to build a strong connection that helps us want to help each other. We can talk the logistics of how this would work. I won't judge you for anything you're going through, but expect the same in return. The goal should be to focus on what's going on in our lives and how we can make each other better!

If you think I am someone that can help you in this journey, and you are someone that can help me, please respond below or via DM and let's kick some ass!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  2. xXkiller42

xXkiller42 Fapstronaut

I'm 21, I mostly use snap for this stuff, hmu man, I can make a group.

3. Greedseedling

Greedseedling New Fapstronaut

Hey, I'm 24 and I'm definitely down for something like this, accountability for PMO and working out while the gyms are shut down. If you guys are making a group, I'd be down to join and contribute and be available as an AP for both

4. Old Friend

Old Friend Fapstronaut

I'm 19... I exercise everyday and not afraid of videoing my routines to share for inspiration.

At the moment I'm running hack through self defense training.

Interested in this.

5. lilnickel

lilnickel New Fapstronaut

I'm 19 y/o... doing calisthenics,self improvement and nofap. My best streak is around 55 days, but lately I've been struggling a lot tbh, and that's why I'm looking for an AP. HMU if interested.

6. Iamm

Iamm Fapstronaut

I am 19 years old.if you can help me that will be really helpful plz be my AP