1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. jimmy2017

jimmy2017 Fapstronaut

5 / 21 success. But it was one of the most difficult days. The thing that disturbs me is that I feel I could easily relapse today. But at the end nothing happened, I feel much relief for not relapsing after only 5 days starting this challenge (19 in total).

Anyway, it was a good thing; I 'll pay more attention. I thought that after all these days I had "climbed Everest", I was invincible.
    Yeah sure.

YonCharly456 and Isaac2147 like this.
  2. DeProfundis

DeProfundis Fapstronaut

Day 5/21 is done. Met my therapist today.

YonCharly456 likes this.
  3. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

I had to work all day:

Total done: Days 8 and 9/21. Tomorrow, I will be entering double digits!
    Total: will be my 30 day Mark!!!!!!!! One full month mark in a few hours!!!!!

Urges minimal. My penis still dead.
    I’m so proud for achieving 30 days of no PMO in a full month!!!!!!!!

Urges are easier to navigate through now. Not doing PMO slowly is now becoming a habit now. I no longer automatically reach to my penis with no conscious thought.

It’s possible to achieve a 30 day mark! I did it! You can do it!

Next goal! 60 Days!

4. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

Jack Throway likes this.
  5. xDanii

xDanii Fapstronaut

I'm in. Although I won't be able to post every day I'll try to come back regularly.

6. I just completed your 14 day challenge... why not sign up for another. Day 15 in total but day 1 of this challenge!

YonCharly456, Royce and 2525 like this.
  7. Royce

Royce Fapstronaut

Unfortunate relapse today, but I feel confident I can get to 21. Day 0

jimmy2017, Icematey and YonCharly456 like this.
  8. Krakauer

Krakauer Fapstronaut

Hi, just had relapsed after a 84 day streak. I reset my counter and will be taking on this journey. The first few weeks are the hardest for me, so I'd like to start off with this challenge.

Here I am, day Zero. Let's do this.

Maxxx, Royce, ameliorate and 2 others like this.
  9. PMO Fighter

PMO Fighter Fapstronaut

Day 0 - Relapsed
    I relapsed. My addicted mind tricked me, but I don't care: I will never stop fighting PMO. I will always be back here and start all over again. Hopefully this time I will get further.

10. 84 days is a great start. Remember, recovery is a mindset, not a streak. How you handle your relapse and move forward are the true indicators of your recovery, not some record. Starting off strong with some extra incentives and motivation is a viable option for us who struggle in the first few weeks (myself included). Best wishes bro!

Maxxx and YonCharly456 like this.
  11. YonCharly456

YonCharly456 Fapstronaut

Day 12/21. And let's go forward! Already arrived at 2 weeks!
    Seeking to enjoy the life of the simplest things: A good coffee, a good series of Netflix, YouTube programs with good content or that I'm really interested, go out to meet new stores that I have not gone for a long time ... The Life has more satisfaction than problems. We have to discover the blessings we have ... Among them being in this group of mutual help. Thank you all for telling us about your experience. Very thankful.

2525 likes this.
  12. TheFlash123

TheFlash123 Fapstronaut

Day 11/21
    Time well spent. I had some urges. When I watched a movie contains bikini girls, I didn't get much urges. Eventually, I was feeling nothing, when they appeared. I was trying to concentrate on the story part and other things. So, I guess that's the reason i didn't get any urges.
    But, I decided not to watch such movies.

13. Day 0/21 - Relapse
    Cause: The damn Chaser Effect
    It was a damn pack of lies it sold me...
    Back to the beginning and this time no screw ups, we learn from our mistakes. Let this new month be a PMO free one for everybody.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
    TheFlash123 likes this.
  14. never fap

never fap Fapstronaut

Day 1 done, day 2 is full of loneliness, depression and feels numb. Any suggestion or motivation will be highly appreciated.

jimmy2017 likes this.
  15. Isaac2147

Isaac2147 Fapstronaut

Yeah I felt the same today. The last few days had been good, with ups and down but mostly up. Today I felt sad and lonely like hell, I was on bed the whole day and didn't do much. I really did not feel like doing anything, some friends were going out but I just wanted to do nothing. I had arranged to meet a girl at my house but I did not want her to come, I had even forgotten we had arranged it. I didn't want her to feel bad so I just told her to come and then it was very good she came, she made me felt better just by being with me, talking and laughing.

I think the best thing to do is to make yourself do anything, hopefully sports or go out with some friends. I know its hard and the truth is you do not want to do anything, but just make yourself, it will make you feel way better afterwards. And if you are alone and sad in your house is way easier to relapse.

We can do this man, we have ups and downs like everyone. The hardest days are the test. Just keep going, one day at a time. Tomorrow will be better.

Cheers

Maxxx likes this.
  16. Tanmay1001

Tanmay1001 Fapstronaut

Again relasped now on day 0.its 3rd time i relasped, its now getting harder for me to control the urges.
    I just can't stop it.

YonCharly456 likes this.
  17. Day 4: done.
    Day 5: In progress...

jimmy2017 and 2525 like this.
  18. Day 3 completed. Yesterday, I was close to relapsing but i could kill my urges exercising, this happened because i hadn't slept much and i stayed in my bed (not sleeping) more than I should. Keeping busy and productive is essential, if you can go outside your home even better.

Isaac2147 and 2525 like this.
  19. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Fapstronaut

Almost day11.
    This challenge will be a piece of cake.
    I'm not gonna lie. If i hadn't blocked some sites I'd have failed by now.

Deleted Account and 2525 like this.