1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. R.I.I.P.E.R

R.I.I.P.E.R Fapstronaut

2. Day 8: done.
    Day 9: In progress...

2525 likes this.
  3. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

4. jimmy2017

jimmy2017 Fapstronaut

5. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Fapstronaut

Day 15.
    No time for urges.

Easy_Rider, jimmy2017 and 2525 like this.
  6. Easy_Rider

Easy_Rider Fapstronaut

Day 6 complete.
    Day 7 in progress.

2525 likes this.
  7. xDanii

xDanii Fapstronaut

Day five.

Urges are starting to kick in more and more as well as sexual thoughts but I'm holding back. My main problems aren't the urges generally but the times when they kick in, for example in school or sometimes even mid conversation... That just annoys me so much.

What really helps me to shake off an urge though is if I think about the fact that if I relapse I'll only be satisfied for a few minutes and that I'll feel terrible after doing it. I just keep reminding me of this all the time.

Also im tyring to be productive as much as I can because then I don't just waste my time and I forget about PMOing most of the time.

Wish y'all good luck, see ya.

jimmy2017 and 2525 like this.
  8. BetterManHopeful

BetterManHopeful Fapstronaut

Day #17. Little fuzzy around the edges this morning after dinner with the guys last night, and historically that's been a trigger to go online during work when I'm feeling a little bit tired and hungover. Luckily I have a pretty busy day with lots of calls scheduled, so really no time to go do any of that mess anyway. Have to be extra diligent though and not keep occupied to avoid any temptations to slip. Otherwise still doing great. Last night when I got home I had a brief though of going on my phone to look for some P since everyone was asleep, but I quickly realized how late it already was and that doing that would probably take longer than I wanted it to, so I quickly dismissed the thought and went upstairs to bed.

Easy_Rider and 2525 like this.
  9. Sheepishly

Sheepishly Fapstronaut

Day 2 complete! Only able to confirm this after a cold shower near mid-night.

Easy_Rider and 2525 like this.
  10. Absentsounds

Absentsounds Fapstronaut

11. Day 4/21
    Honestly forgot how many days I was on, been busy doing so many other things recently it slipped my mind.

12. Dhampyr

Dhampyr Fapstronaut

... day 4 ...

VanillaMacDre likes this.
  13. Jack Throway

Jack Throway Fapstronaut

Day 11, there has been temptation but I'm feeling...ok with that, it's there, but it's not controlling me

14. ameliorate

ameliorate Fapstronaut

15. Navdeep

Navdeep Fapstronaut

Can I join this challenge. As I have completed 14 day challenge ... But still I relapsed after doing 14 day challenge.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    2525 likes this.
  16. Navdeep

Navdeep Fapstronaut

17. VanillaMacDre

VanillaMacDre Fapstronaut

Couldn't log yesterday! I'm here Day 2/21. Feelin' good, feeling urges also. Stay strong ppl

18. Trevorphilipz

Trevorphilipz Fapstronaut

I'm doing the "scare away PMO" October challenge so I can do this one at the same time. Currently on day 5.

19. new format

new format Fapstronaut

I just hit day 1 so I'm going to do this challenge