1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Haddock

Haddock Fapstronaut

2. Haddock

Haddock Fapstronaut

According to your day counter, you didn't. Don't worry, your not the first one to relapse. Hold on and restart this challenge at day 0. Good luck !

Kizito.D and Majik like this.
  3. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

Day 6 of 21!!!!!!

Royce, Skyzthalimit and I'vebeenlost like this.
  4. I'vebeenlost

I'vebeenlost Fapstronaut

5. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

6. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Really sorry guys, I let the side down :(
    I have been avoiding coming on here to admit it, because I didn't want to bring anyone else down with me! It was not as bad as my relapse/binge on Friday, but that is small consolation. It is a bit disturbing how I prepared to relapse yesterday. Even as I was getting ready there was a small voice inside me that was saying that I could stop this at any moment. I was just choosing not to. Going through the motions like a drug addict getting ready for his hit. Makes me a little bit sick thinking about that. Then, once I had failed once, it was all too easy to fail again.

Anyway, feeling pretty low this morning. Resisted temptation to use PMO as a way to make myself feel 'better', as I know that it just does not in the long run. Leading to a vicious circle.

So, first day again today. Was tempted to go back to the '7 day challenge'. Let's give this one another go first!

Kizito.D and Skyzthalimit like this.
  7. SoulKing

SoulKing Fapstronaut

8. Skyzthalimit

Skyzthalimit Fapstronaut

I feel you man this happens to me alot. But unlike you i didn't have the courage to admit it sooner and would stay away from this forum for days even a week which led me to binge even more. Glad you got back on the horse immediately. It helps. Let's keep trying till we make it. It's easier said than done but possible.

Royce and Majik like this.
  9. Skyzthalimit

Skyzthalimit Fapstronaut

Day 8 of 21 done

Royce and Majik like this.
  10. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Thanks man :) Yes, was very tempted to stay away for longer! Still am! Although I guess that is all part of it. Temptation is always going to be there.
    Just looking for excuses not to do the things that I need to do at the moment. Ok, let's actually start my day!

Have a good one everybody :)

Skyzthalimit and Kizito.D like this.
  11. I need my Powers Back

I need my Powers Back Fapstronaut

12. Royce

Royce Fapstronaut

Just stay strong and keep trying man. Never, ever give up. When you are having trouble you should always hop on the forum, because were all here to support each other

Skyzthalimit and Majik like this.
  13. Royce

Royce Fapstronaut

14. dejandop

dejandop Fapstronaut

15. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Thanks man, I appreciate that :)

16. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

17. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

Ya, even if I start the next challenge, probably the 30 days challenge, I'll start at 0 only for the challenge...Good luck! I believe in you! You got this! :D

18. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

Day 7 of 21!!!!!!! I’m a third of the way thru :)
    This brings up memories of completing the 7 day challenge. Man, that was a few months back too, kinda sad that it’s taken me this amount of time (and counting) to beat this 21 day challenge. But progress, however small, is better than no progress I suppose. So let’s keep this thing going. We CAN beat this!