[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

Day 5/21. At 19 days I'm now doing better than my last streak, and once I get to a month I'll have broken my personal record of the 3 years I've been on the NoFap journey. I know that I'm managing urges a lot better this time than I was the last time and I've been a lot less tempted by P-subs than I was the first few times. Was much better at bouncing the eyes and looking down yesterday - not perfect, but a lot better. Aiming to be consistent at improving this over the coming weeks (and beyond). Got the chaser effect from sex with my partner yesterday, but feeling optimistic that I will keep it under control.

Majik likes this.
  2. k0nn3ct

k0nn3ct Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

3. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

3 days complete. Another mini milestone. Pretty pleased. We continue with day 4 :)

4. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

5. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

Day 2 of 21!!

Majik likes this.
  6. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

Day 6/21. Serious triggers yesterday, both online and offline, but managed to hold it together. Looking forward to getting to over 1 month clean!

Majik likes this.
  7. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

4 days done. Started to get thoughts this morning in the shower. Fighting a bit this evening also, at the start of day 5. A weekend at home visiting family should see me through the next few days. Just got to stay strong tonight. Not cave in to boredom. There are plenty of useful things that I could be doing! Not using P as a reason to put them off.

8. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

9. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

10. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

11. patriot

patriot Fapstronaut

7/21 feeling moody, happy and highly motivated

Majik likes this.
  12. Day 1 complete
    Day 2 almost

Majik likes this.
  13. CyKage2652

CyKage2652 Fapstronaut

14. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

7/21 - one week down on this challenge, and three weeks down on my overall streak! Yesterday was fine. Getting myself into a new morning routine that involves affirmations, some stretching, sit-ups and pushups, a cold shower, meditation, and reviewing my yearly, monthly and daily goals. No tech for at least the first hour of my routine, aside from using an app on my phone for guided meditation - in which case I do not allow myself to read alerts or messages before meditating. Feeling good!

Majik likes this.