[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

Day 10/21. Enjoying seeing the days accumulate. Yesterday wasn't good on the ogling front while I was on a walk outside as I wasn't making any effort to control myself, but I did manage to go through the whole day without indulging in any online activity I shouldn't have been doing. Looking forward to remaining sober today.

Majik likes this.
  2. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

3. CyKage2652

CyKage2652 Fapstronaut

4. My Best self

My Best self Fapstronaut

5. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

It is amazing what a long weekend away keeping busy can do for your streak! Haha If only I had held out on Friday. Ah well, back up to 4 days :) Could feel the thoughts creeping back in last night. It is interesting that it is around the same time as my previous fail. If I can get through the next day or so I hope they will start to fade again.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  6. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

Relapsed last night. Back to day 0. My laxness on dubious online searches and ogling came came around to bite me and undermine all my other efforts at recovery - yesterday evening after having made some image searches I really shouldn't have even considered making on Facebook, I ended up not caring about accountability reports and searching like crazy for the closest thing I could to P (given the blockers I have in place), then PMOing to "soft" P images.
    From now on, I am going to be a lot stricter about my standards in recovery. I will not tolerate lazy peeks at PSubs online - they will constitute a reset. I will not tolerate allowing myself not to try to make progress on my ogling habit every day. Getting lazy on the ogling front will also constitute a reset.

7. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Yes, you do have to be strict with yourself. I have found that once you start walking down that path, no matter how tentatively, the temptation is too big to keep going!

i want to stopplzz and Transient like this.
  8. Peacebewithyou

Peacebewithyou Fapstronaut

Great job! Keep the streak going

Majik likes this.
  9. Pouyanb

Pouyanb Fapstronaut

10. i want to stopplzz

i want to stopplzz Fapstronaut

Day 15 almost slipped back in to temptation... I swear I haven’t even been thinking about it for like, the last week! and all of the sudden I’m alone, And a random p stars name pops in to my head... and I’m like why? WHY??! But also I started to dwell to long on it, but I hopped back on Nofap and read some forums and tried to remember why I’m doing this in the first place, and that setting me down. Thank you guys for battling, your strength give me strength.

11. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

12. My Best self

My Best self Fapstronaut

13. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

Day 1/21. Went through yesterday being extremely consistent with my decisions to not peek at PSubs online and to not ogle women in public. That said, it is always a little bit easier to do that the day after the relapse. What will count more will be how consistently I continue to uphold those decisions today, tomorrow, the day after that, in 7 days' time, in a month, and so on.

14. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

15. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

I hate coming on here to write that I have relapsed :( Although I clearly don't hate it enough! I also clearly don't want this enough, otherwise I would have stopped already! This relapse has to count as a binge. Finished work and too much time home alone is not a good recipe. Time to start getting busy building a better life.
    Here we go again.

Circleinthesquare likes this.