[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

I've heard about this idea where you start making a model out of lego and each day you add that no. of days worth of lego to some kind of construction. So day 1 is 1 and day 2 makes 3 and day 3 makes 6, etc. It could show how you're making progress from a physical point of view, something concrete to hold and look at. Give it a go???

2. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Haha That sounds great! :D I guess it is not just limited to lego! I am going to see what I can come up with. Thanks for the inspiration!

3. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

4. Deucefive

Deucefive Fapstronaut

Back to Day 0 of 21.

5. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

Day 0/21 again. Reset this time because while deciding to unfriend a couple of people who trigger me on Facebook and who I've never talked to since adding them on there, I ended up browsing through their photos. Being very strict with myself this time about behaviour I don't want to indulge in. Was better on the ogling front yesterday, though - made consistent efforts throughout the day to try to bounce the eyes and not stare at people, though found myself shooting brief glances back at people later on. Was hard at the gym today not to glance at girls there and did find myself glancing at girls a few times, but was still trying to bounce the eyes and not give into the temptation to look back at them for a longer amount of time. I want to improve on this the next time I'm at the gym - if I haven't improved, I'll consider it another reset.

6. PeacockS

PeacockS Fapstronaut

7. PeacockS

PeacockS Fapstronaut

8. i want to stopplzz

i want to stopplzz Fapstronaut

Back you day 0... after 17 days. I got weak started edging one day and after that happens it just continued to get worse until I caved...

9. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

10. patriot

patriot Fapstronaut

Day 14 damn life is getting easy stronger than previous days

Peacebewithyou likes this.
  11. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

Day 1/21. A more successful day, albeit not perfect. Online, I managed to avoid giving in to temptations. IRL, I was consciously 'bouncing the eyes' as much as I could. I still had a few times when I noticed myself looking back or briefly staring at a girl, but when I did notice I tried to rein myself back in and shift my gaze away. As in my post above, the most difficult times and places were at the gym in the morning and after work when I had to go to do an errand at a shopping centre - it was a Friday evening and it was just after work so there were lots of girls around. Still, most important thing is that I was making a determined effort not to get distracted and that I was particularly present in the company of my partner, even though she knew there were a lot of girls around.

12. PeacockS

PeacockS Fapstronaut

Day 1. Check in.

13. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

14. Transient

Transient Fapstronaut

Day 2/21. Another reasonably successful day. Bouncing the eyes is beginning to become a reflex, though still not perfect and still catching myself looking back at girls sometimes. Yesterday was particularly difficult as I had a dream involving a very specific type of girl and I had to use all my restraint not to search for images (even soft ones) of that type of girl. Managed to get through the day without doing so, or searching for any other kind of P-Subs.

15. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Day 1 done. 20 hours in to day 2. Feeling serious this time.