1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. jaybelgium

jaybelgium Fapstronaut

congrats man! way to go, don't stop now

etseil20 likes this.
  2. jaybelgium

jaybelgium Fapstronaut

3. ooo123

ooo123 Fapstronaut

4. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Day 16/21. Another good day. Still need to focus on doing things proactively to fight this addiction. Good to feel good for a few days.

etseil20 and Johnthesavage like this.
  5. jaybelgium

jaybelgium Fapstronaut

6. It seems smaller challenges keeps you motivated and seems achievable .. had already completed 7 day and 14 day challenge .. it's my day 8/21 continuous .. officially 29th day overall . Although the initial 7 day challenge was the toughest but it kept me motivated .every day seems too slow now .. don't know why but will kill this one too.

7. Day 8/21

I'm still going at it with no relapsing. Yesterday was a little stressful but gave me a little boost toward the end of the day. So that may have helped avoid me going into relapsing.

We'll see how today goes.

8. Deucefive

Deucefive Fapstronaut

Today is day 1. Slipped yesterday evening. I turn 37 years old today so hopefully along with a new year, this is also a fresh start.

9. lookingtochange

Day 17/21. A decent day today. A few things stressed me out, but I think I handled them pretty good by going for a walk and puzzling. Glad that I'm finally learning to deal with stress and emotions other than just resorting to PMO!

10. lookingtochange

etseil20, ooo123 and Johnthesavage like this.
  11. jaybelgium

jaybelgium Fapstronaut

Day 6/21

This evening I experienced difficulties falling asleep, however I did have a dream (this hasn't happend in ages)

I dreamt about getting shot and according to doctor Google: 'Dreams About Being Shot At. A dream where you are seeing yourself “being shot” with a gun is a sign of fighting for survival, sexual problems or associations and pain inflicted on you from others'

So I would say that this is a hint that I'm on the right path!