1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

2. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Relapsed again. I’m struggling. I’m going to implement some things that helped me so much in the past that I’m not doing. I just take it one day at a time as well and give it everything as cliché as it sounds.

3. Joining up here on day 14 of my current streak after having completed the 14 days challenge, but as per the rules I'll be starting this particular count at 0. Looking forward to another 3 weeks clean of PMO!

Day 0.

lookingtochange and kuroneko0108 like this.
  4. kuroneko0108

kuroneko0108 Fapstronaut

5. sunn

sunn Fapstronaut

6. lookingtochange

Day 1/21. Feeling so much better now than 24 hours ago. I'm doing multiple things that make me feel like I have a purpose. Yesterday I felt a bit sad and maybe even depressed that I wasn't ever going to get out of the PMO hole. Today I'm happier about living. I'm enjoying learning foreign languages again and I'm enjoying coming here to discuss with people on this site.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
    kuroneko0108 likes this.
  7. Day 1/21.

@lookingtochange That sense of purpose is a beautiful thing. Even in the darkest moments we can find some: the purpose of leaving behind PMO and exchanging it for so many better things! What languages do you speak already and which are you learning?

lookingtochange and kuroneko0108 like this.
  8. kuroneko0108

kuroneko0108 Fapstronaut

Day 6.
    I want to sleep 2 days. So tired

lookingtochange likes this.
  9. Day 10 done
    Day 11 done
    Day 12

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
  10. lookingtochange

I agree! It was something that I had been going without and as a result I kind of felt lost and just trying to get by everyday. Now I want to get back to more proactively living out my life. I speak Spanish, Italian, and German, and I am learning Catalan! It's a pretty cool language! @Gallade_Templar Do you speak any languages?

11. lookingtochange

Day 2/21. I think I've made the self-realization that my last few days are coming from anxiety, probably hypervigilance from an insect infestation where I'm staying at the moment. Now that I understand this I'm trying to not let anything get to me. So far, so good. I hope as long as I can keep my mind in a good place, I won't have any shallow breathing, chest pain, lightheadedness, and I hope I can fall asleep right away tonight.

12. Day 2/21.

@lookingtochange English is my first language and I've studied Spanish throughout high school and college. What's it like learning Catalan when you already speak Spanish?

13. Subaru767

Subaru767 Fapstronaut

14. Subaru767

Subaru767 Fapstronaut

15. lookingtochange

Nice! Spanish is awesome. The more Spanish you know the easier Catalan will be! It's vocabulary is really similar but it has other vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation similar to French, Italian, and Portuguese. I started learning it just for the heck of it at the beginning of the Covid times in April, and I'm already at 2,000 words on Duolingo! It feels good to have something to look forward to and it's one of a few really good changes I've made this year in 2020 along with getting into much better shape, and having my best no PMO run ever. Hoping I can get back there soon!

Gallade_Templar likes this.
  16. lookingtochange

Day 3/21 today. A much better day today than yesterday, but still the day is not over. Hoping I can do one or two things to control my anxiety before sleeping tonight.