Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.
Day 1 down
Day 14 (yesterday) & Day 15 today.
Doing my double check ins today..I was so busy yesterday and I missed to visit the forum..
Definitely won these days and starting to feel the change as I get closer to my 30th day of hard mode
I pray for strength and perseverance to all of us here! We can do this!
I have learnt:
1. How 1 relapse brings with it more falls (chaser effect)
2. Identify the different situations when my trigger is actuated.
3. Planning out the antidotes for the trigger situations.
4. Getting enough business throughout the day is pretty important.
Thank you for your support. You guys are awesome
Day 2. Checking in.
Day 18 is done.... Come On!!!!!!!
Starting day 0
Day 1. Hello everyone, I'll try my best to complete this challenge
Day 17, check in...
Day 0 : I'm a mess. But if i succeed. I'll finish this challenge for christmas. I was on a good start, but wasted it by edging and relapsing.
Day 1/21 Done
Day 5/21. Be strong and courageous, my brothers and sisters.
Good honesty. You can do it Rudramast.
All the best buddy, you can do this and the raport ! Stay strong !
Important note for me and maybe for some people too. I relapsed twice during weekend and there were two reasons.
1. Chaser effect which I could overcome by my self discipline as it was 4 days after my last relapse but
2. Not enough sleep which lower my self-discipline to much that I couldn't control myslef anymore.
So if you self-discipline is low then you will struggle with completing challenges here a lot, how to increase self-discipline?
Well, it is question for seperate and long topic