1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. joaoln

joaoln Fapstronaut

Entering the challenge. Day 0.

2. Kexas23

Kexas23 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 4 of 21; My mom came in town for a visit. No way I can possibly fap with her in town. This should be an easy week.

bravastan likes this.
  3. Healed!

Healed! Fapstronaut

:p

bravastan likes this.
  4. bravastan

bravastan Fapstronaut

Your comment is the 2000th comment :emoji_tada:
    Aaaaand day three O:)

5. Healed!

Healed! Fapstronaut

You're so observant!

2525 likes this.
  6. Bagration1944

Bagration1944 Fapstronaut

7. Bagration1944

Bagration1944 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your advice!

Dheeraj619 likes this.
  8. My Pleasure and best of luck for the upcoming days.

HashMachine and 2525 like this.
  9. Most Welcome and Best of Luck in abstaining PMO.

10. muswizzy

muswizzy Fapstronaut

Hi guys I need your advice , am kind of confused. Here is what happened :
    On Saturday night as I was looking for a cartoon some P ads popped up and I closed my eyes and closed the pop up, but I still went back to the same site and when ever the ads would pop up I would close my eyes or look away and close the ads (I did this several times) and afterwards that night I started searching for random videos (about 3 P videos appeared on the search list but didn't open to watch, scrolled away)
    And today I installed a web filter (k9), and I decided to try if it's workingfine by searching for P, the filter was working but two sites managed to go through, one of the sites there was a woman dressed up but withone breast out (sorry for being explicit on this one) and I went back to the site I think three times andclosed it up very quickly every time. And on my social media I had received a friend request from a person, so I decided to check if theperson does not have any material or pages related to P before accepting the friend request and when Ichecked he had P pages, so Idecided to decline his request. And I have not musturbated.
    So now am going through urges and am wondering if I have fallen (can I count this as a relapse?)

11. Well I think it's up to you to decide if this count as a relapse or not. From my point of view it's quite the opposite of a relapse you did there! You were tempted by some adds (which is totally not your fault) and yet you managed to get through the urges, you should be proud of yourself. But still, I don't think that searching for P just to check if the blocker is working fine is not the best possible idea, just don't look for it, and you won't find it :D

Healed! and muswizzy like this.
  12. Renan Alencar

Renan Alencar New Fapstronaut

Well... starting right now at 19:44

Dheeraj619 likes this.
  13. muswizzy

muswizzy Fapstronaut

OK bro thanks, and I won't test my blocker ever again (it was a stupid idea)

14. Day 2/21 done. Was a tough day. Chase effect have me a good battle but I won.

15. Hudz

Hudz Fapstronaut

Day 17!

Igaleksus likes this.
  16. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

17. Igaleksus

Igaleksus Fapstronaut

Day 16!!! :) It's amazing!

Healed! likes this.
  18. Healed!

Healed! Fapstronaut

This is day 13/21. Lets go guys.

Sola2, Igaleksus and HashMachine like this.
  19. HashMachine

HashMachine Fapstronaut

Day15, almost half of the month covered..!!! Thoughts come in and go away, it's just how we react to those urges, thoughts etc. Was watching some videos of Shuffling/ jump style dance moves, where I encountered those babes with there bum moves, but seriously, today I realized how one can distract oneself. The way we shape our thoughts makes us believe on them. I managed to view entire video and moved on, thought of fapping, but then made myself clear that they are not dancing to excite you sexually rather they want you to learn the moves which you love to do... #CHALLENEGE_21DAYS Cold Shower everyday...Cheers!!!

Bran Cao and FutureDoctor like this.