1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

21 day challenge

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Moneju, May 11, 2021.

1. Moneju

Moneju Fapstronaut

My 4th day in NoFap site and my 21 day challenge is growing up and I am new in site please tell your experience in life so I am supportive for my life

Rexamilli Vanilli and Toni7 like this.
  2. These first couple of weeks can be hell. But they are a glorious hell because you will know that your mind and body have begun the healing process. Take stock of the lousy parts of yourself that drove you to start your challenge, and visualize the best of parts of yourself that will return or get better as you meet your challenge. Don't think you are just going to breeze through the days, you're not. Gonna be hard, my friend. But it feels sooo good when you see the days build up and experience all the positive changes. Stand strong!

3. Welcome! Nice goal

Moneju and DudeAlex like this.
  4. Diderik

Diderik Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You can do it, but you have to be vigilant and keep reading rebooting material. Keep coming onto NoFap. Read what people with experience and people without it have to say. Learn and grow.

Moneju and Jag45 like this.
  5. Moneju

Moneju Fapstronaut

Thanks you for spoorting

6. Moneju

Moneju Fapstronaut

Thanks for motivation

DudeAlex likes this.
  7. Diderik

Diderik Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I am on day one P-sub- and M-free today; I lapsed yesterday afternoon. I am ready to start this with a vengeance!