21 Y/0 USA Looking for Accountability Partner

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by chicagoball18, Nov 12, 2019.

1. chicagoball18

chicagoball18 New Fapstronaut

Hey guys I'm looking for an accountability partner that not only can focus together with me on PMO abstinence but also for daily goals and habits. I believe if we can have mutual interest in making sure we are both doing exactly what we set out to do that day, and give each other ideas of what to do when, say, boredom kicks in, this will really effectively boost the ease of which we can abstain from PMO. So looking to have multiple text checkups/convos daily. I would be down even for video calls but if not thats cool. My longest streak is 11 days and I am so so ready to go behind... but I need some help. Thanks!

2. DesertSunGazer

DesertSunGazer New Fapstronaut

Hey man. I'm a 32 yr guy who is very determined to kick this habit. It appears you and I are on one accord. I think you and I would make good partners! I'm also looking for someone to communicate with and check up regularly with. You sound focused, as am I.

You can email me.... b e v v a s @ a o l if you'd like. (It won't let me post links because my account is so new hence the spaces between the email)

I check my email quite regularly.

3. Ferdinand5

Ferdinand5 Fapstronaut

23 year old guy here and im down for it

4. mrmr

mrmr Fapstronaut

I'm 22, i'm down if you want. My longest streak is 7 days, i have set some habits in my life and we can share ;)

5. HokieWaffle

HokieWaffle Fapstronaut

I'm down.

I'm thinking of setting up a discord server cause I really don't want to give out my number. Message me if interested and I'll send a link.

Edit:
    Forgot to mention, 22 yo Male in the United States.

6. excalibur2457

excalibur2457 Fapstronaut