21 Years Old Looking for AP (Details within)

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by jaxalwaysloses1995, May 27, 2016.

1. jaxalwaysloses1995

jaxalwaysloses1995 New Fapstronaut

Title

• 21 years old
      • Male
      • My Goal is to quit forever ( I know it's ambitious)
    Body

• I've been fapping for 6 years and I just found about this website and I am serious about quitting. Not to lie I fapped 20 minutes before finding this website after getting an epiphany. Almost everything that has happened to me was because of fapping. I got worse grades in school, now in college, and my life sucks. I used to fap a lot when I was in highs school wasting 1-4 hours a day and sleeping late at night. I just want to stop doing this and instead make something of my life, but to start I need to stop fapping. It has become to the point where I am unable to sleep unless I fap. I discovered ASMR videos which helped me go to sleep so I wouldn't fap, but even that didn't work later on. I need someone to help me battle this and someone with experience.

• I would love if we could chat in skype everyday or every few days. Texting in skype and typing is the best option for me.

virginpaul likes this.
  2. ardhabanas

ardhabanas New Fapstronaut

Hey, 20yo male. Undergrad student and since I have nothing to do in the summer, I've been fapping for 2-3 times a day lately. I'm looking for a job right now so it should get better once I have a summer job but fapping has been a long going problem for me. I want to quit so I can fulfill my potential and live in content by being the best I can be!!
    Typing seems to be the best option for me too!!!

3. changetheflow

changetheflow New Fapstronaut

you can add me on skype emre.genel2 23 year old male also trying to quit forever