1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[210-CHALLENGE] THE TWO HUNDRED AND TEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by fatherofthree, Jul 10, 2020.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No, probably later

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I am back after another weekend and a busy Monday! Checking in on day 183/210. 6 months!! second time in my life.. one more month to go!

2. hp97truthfinder

hp97truthfinder Fapstronaut

Can I join this thread i'm on Day 0,I will get to day 210 even if it takes me 210 times lol,just kidding but I will try and get to the infamous day.

fatherofthree likes this.
  3. Welcome @hp97truthfinder! of course, this challenge is for everyone that would like to join :) I wish you success!!

Me, I am reporting on day 184/210. Getting a bit closer each day.

4. hp97truthfinder

hp97truthfinder Fapstronaut

I just realised I think i'm on day 2 now lol,2/210

5. Back after a long, offline weekend and a busy beginning of the week at work!

Anyways, I am back, reporting on day 191/210. Keep pushing!

Keli likes this.
  6. Day 193/210. Looking forward for a great weekend far from PMO.

7. Coming back from another offline weekend.

Reporting on day 196/210. 15 more days!!

8. Boyish 123

Boyish 123 Fapstronaut

I'm ready for the challenge
    Day56/210

9. Hey @Boyish 123 welcome to this challenge. My best for you brother!

Boyish 123 likes this.
  10. Wow more than a week but I am back to report some good progress. I had a ton of work but it was finally over.

This is my day 207, only three more days left! It's been faster than on any other challenge, but this is because we are much better than when we started. I am glad because I am starting to forget some details of my PM memories. It will take time, but now it feels like it's possible to recover.

11. Hello my friends. I know I have been working basically alone on this challenge, but if someone, someday, reads this post, let me tell you that change is possible. Today, I am completing 210 days in my reboot process and I cannot be happier. This is the biggest streak ever in my life, but I know it is only a little bit of what I want to have for the rest of my life, so I am not saying goodbye! I am just closing my participation here and moving on.

If you ask me, this is the easiest challenge that I have accomplished in nofap. I think it is much, much harder the first 90 days, then it starts to be less difficult. So, don't lose faith, because if you continue learning and improving, the day will come in which this addiction will not be controlling you any more.

Now, I feel that I am ready to go for the 365 Days Challenge. I won't post every day, but once a week. I think I will be able to handle that pace and start using more of my time to solve other problems that are waiting on me too.

My best for you and see you around!

Day 210/210.