21M Looking for a Serious AP for daily communication

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by SiddTheScienceKid, Feb 18, 2021.

1. SiddTheScienceKid

SiddTheScienceKid Fapstronaut

Hello all. Im 21 years old from Canada.

Ive tried this previously and found that I didn't really mesh well with my partners and there was a lack of communication.

Ive been on this site for a couple of weeks. My longest streak from PMO is 2 weeks. However i've been having a hard time lately and rarely have been able to go more than a couple days without relapsing.

Im currently in school, and Ive found stress and anxiety from school work to be very big triggers.

Additionally i'm taking part in NoSurf. Ive found the internet in general to be very addictive, and whenever I get anxiety I resort to binges on social media (tiktok, reddit, youtube) to make myself feel better (inevitably making me feel guilty for wasting time). Staying away from these sites will help avoid seeing something that triggers a relapse, as well in general helps avoid getting into toxic self hate cycles stemming from comparing my self to others.

Some other things:
    -Im also trying to get back into meditation/mind fullness to become more self aware and mentally stronger to help with anxiety/stress.
    -Im doing body weight fitness.

What i'm looking for:
    Around 1-2 serious AP's who are around my age or older, gender/religion doesn't matter. We can check in on each other every couple of days and have moral support for when we face triggers. My goal right now is to surpass my previous 2 week streak against PMO. However for now, i've set myself a short term goal of 1 week.

Message me, or reply to this thread if your'e interested!;)

2. _wdl

_wdl Fapstronaut

Hello, I'm interested.
    But I am from the Philippines. I don't know if it will work since we are in different timezones.
    Rooting for you, man!

3. SiddTheScienceKid

SiddTheScienceKid Fapstronaut

Hey, yeah I don't think it would work too well since the Phillipines is 13 hours ahead of here. Good luck man!