1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

21Y-LOOKING FOR AP!

For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

1. Continue Screen

Continue Screen Fapstronaut

Hey, it's been awhile. I'm looking for an AP arrangement where we can hold each other accountable, day-to-day, no-excuses, and perseverance until we succeed.

- Telegram
    - Discord

I've tried and failed many times- I will never give up, this is just my latest and hopefully final attempt to reboot. If you're frustrated too with your lack of success, send a message! Let's defeat this monster once and for all.

2. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

Please feel free to create a conversation with me via this site if you would like my help. It took me 50 years of mistakes to find a path to freedom. I am not free from temptation even to this day but with Christ's help and some earthly strategies, the temptations are more like puffs of wind than raging storms. Let me know if I can be of assistance to you. May God bless you and your efforts.

Keli likes this.
  3. Pathfinder01

Pathfinder01 Fapstronaut

Curious... Since you brought it up, is it possible to be fully anonymous on discord? Would love the ability to be able to have group discussions and even voice chats with like-minded individuals on this site but obviously full anonymity is crucial.

4. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

Sorry, I don't know the answer to that question but I suspect @TaoJones can elucidate.