1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

21YO M, New to the community

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Varu, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Varu

Varu Fapstronaut

hello community,
    I am 21 Yo from India ,I have been addicted to PMO for like a lot of time.
    There were time that i could easily reach a streak of 30days but that was one i had a lot of work pressure.

Now I am studying and have given it all.This includes less outings so my cue here is Boredom and I honestly cant accomplish this goal alone.

But regular PMO has caused me too loose focus and motivation.Hence I have not completed even the Introductory part of my 1yr long syllabus and my exams are in 3months from now.

I hope I have given a short insight of myself

Yeah!! You guys are doing great Keep It Up!!

2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

Frelsig likes this.
  3. GK33

GK33 Fapstronaut

Welcome!

It's great to have you here! Best of luck with your studies! Everyone here is rooting for you!

G