22 m, looking for an ap, serious about journey

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Jason Sweeny, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Jason Sweeny

Jason Sweeny Fapstronaut

Hey there. I'm looking for an accountability partner to kick this issue with. Building a fellowship. Serious about the journey to discover new habits and ways of being. I have whatsapp, skype, telegram. Hoping to find a mate to call every so often. Maybe once or twice a month. Feel like that brings Grounding and realism into the fray. Thinking about having challenges, building new habits together, etc. If this sounds interesting to you let me know. Central time USA. Straight.

Attached Files:

2. Felix0071

Felix0071 Fapstronaut

hey, I am also down to talking over the phone! im also 22 years old and live in Berlin, Germany. If this works for you, let me know!

3. Jmush123

Jmush123 Fapstronaut

That sounds very interesting, we can talk about some stuff. Send me a DM or reply to this message. Thanks.

4. Joseye

Joseye Fapstronaut

Hey man I’m 21 and so down for this, I feel like more personal communication is definitely important for the accountability aspect this challenge poses to us. Hmu and I’ll be glad to give you my number man. From East US

5. bigboibez

bigboibez Fapstronaut

22 as well let's get a group chat going gents, can do voice calls too at an agreed time, who's in?

Joseye likes this.
  6. Joseye

Joseye Fapstronaut

I’m in bro

7. GKDOES

GKDOES Fapstronaut

i want to join your guys i have my big story as others but common i think i am 21 med school college. i want and i think need people who are at the same journey as i am

8. bigboibez

bigboibez Fapstronaut

What are your numbers? I'll make a WhatsApp group

9. GKDOES

GKDOES Fapstronaut

995 557 99 3629

10. 18 Feb 2020

18 Feb 2020 Fapstronaut

I am also very serious about Nofap ,I am also looking for accountability partner

11. GKDOES

GKDOES Fapstronaut

DM ON WHATS UP