22 y/o guy looking for AP

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Trying My Best, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Trying My Best

Trying My Best Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I'm a 22 y/o gay guy looking for an AP.

I've never formally had an AP before. A bit of general background about me. I've been struggling with P since I was in elementary school. It has affected my life terribly and I need help finding the motivation to overcome PMO. I should add that I am also a Christian. I know that may ruffle some feathers, but my faith is very important to me, especially on my journey to recovery. That being said, I am still open to anyone's help.

My dream is to be able to experience relationships without having to worry about P. I'm at a point where I'm not emotionally available, or just feel numb. I've developed a bad habit of looking to sex for validation, and I no longer look forward to things like I used to. I know P has had its hand in that.

I keep mentioning P individually, but really I want to try and overcome PMO. So if anyone is willing to help, I will greatly appreciate that. Prayers will also be very much appreciated!

2. Xack567

Xack567 Fapstronaut

Hey there
    I'm a 20 year old guy whose also looking for an AP
    If you're still interested
    Hit me Up