22 Year Old Looking For AP

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by generaldurr, Feb 5, 2018.

1. generaldurr

generaldurr New Fapstronaut

Just started my reboot after finding this website (and a few failed attempts on my own). I'm looking for ANY AP (male, female, older, younger, religion and location unimportant) to keep in touch through Whatsapp preferably. Also open to talking about anything and give each other moral support when needed. We could even start a small group if it would be beneficial for everyone.

Cheers

2. wylemonade

wylemonade Fapstronaut

Hey man, I’d be down to chat and help each other. I’m 22 m. Just message me if you’re interested

3. spicyboi

spicyboi New Fapstronaut

Lets do a group! I'm 20m and REALLY need the support to stop this terrible habit. It's been really bad recently and I've been trying to stop since December. If you guys are cool with it maybe we could do a snapchat group? It would just be super easy because I go on snapchat all the time and we could even start a streak with each other on the app to help us count the days. But if you guys aren't down for that I'm cool with getting whatsapp

4. HemingwayBing

HemingwayBing Fapstronaut

20 male also could use support started not to long ago and went about 9 days and relapsed on MO but not P. Need distractions.

5. Hey I could use a group too! What kind of app for it?

6. Aj28

Aj28 Fapstronaut

Hey Can I join? I just started today. Message me.

7. biglouiii

biglouiii Fapstronaut

Hello! I would like to join if it's not full.
    I'm 20 years old from Sweden

8. Oli95

Oli95 Fapstronaut

Me too please!