22 Year-Old Male Looking for a Simple but Reliable AP Relationship (No calling, just messaging)

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by gamanitasu, Oct 1, 2019.

1. gamanitasu

gamanitasu New Fapstronaut

I am 22 years old and I have been suffering with this addiction for what I would imagine is several years at this point. I didn't even know that a name was attached to this problem until recently, and I have done everything in my power to deliberately hinder myself from giving into the urges.

I have been a NoFap follower for almost a year but have regularly failed to maintain my progress. I even successfully completed a 90-day reboot earlier this year but relapsed shortly after. I think I just need someone to talk to about my condition instead of bottling it within myself. If you need someone to talk to about what the benefits are of a 90-day reboot, I can share with you what it's like.

I'm really just looking for an AP that wants to improve their own life and help others reach the same goal of quitting the cyclical PMO poison. However, I'm not really interested in calling. If you're more comfortable simply messaging in a chatroom environment, please message me or comment on this post.

I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you, and I'm especially looking forward to changing our lives for the better.

Alt. Bert likes this.
  2. whoiwanttobe

whoiwanttobe Fapstronaut

If you like we could chat on Kik and see if we match. I’m 27
    My Kik is kevin88898929

3. nofapitshard

nofapitshard Fapstronaut

Are you in the US? I'm looking for a US partner (due to time zones)

4. gamanitasu

gamanitasu New Fapstronaut

Yes, I am. Central time zone.

5. StraightEdge3616

StraightEdge3616 Fapstronaut

Feel free to message me if you are still looking or anyone else for that matter.

6. I'm in the US. Chicago / CST time zone.

Hit me up if interested

7. Hey. I'm also in CST. Hit me up if you're looking for an AP.