22F Christian looking for an AP

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by fallsevenstandupeight, Dec 8, 2018.

1. fallsevenstandupeight

fallsevenstandupeight New Fapstronaut

Hi,

This is my first time posting - I've been an inactive member for quite some time, been trying to quit actively for almost two years. My longest streak was 59 days. I'm looking for someone that I can partner with - to help and check on me (and hopefully I can help in return) whenever the urge to relapse come back.

2. theBiggestDream

theBiggestDream Fapstronaut

Hey guys, if any of you are interested, I have a Discord AP group with a small handful of active members that you can join if you like.
    I am also a "well-read theologian" haha, albeit slightly more fundamentalist then anything.
    DM me if you'd like an invite.

3. Hector12

Hector12 Fapstronaut

4. Lampard21

Lampard21 Fapstronaut

Hey

I'm 20M Muslim, been doing NoFap for almost 3 years with a lot of streaks and relapses. But I'm positive I can have a better streak this time, cuz now I work and study at the same time and I have almost no time to waste on PMO (I also wanna learn web designing in the near future, and maybe a new language, too?)

My current streak is 3 days, so yeah my mindset and motivation is fresh, but having an AP will really help me out, cuz I haven't told anyone about my problem and I don't receive any kind of support at all.

I think I'm good at comforing people when it comes to stressful and urgency moments, so you can count on me, too!

PM me if you're interested.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  5. Fellowman

Fellowman Fapstronaut

Hi! I'm also newish to NoFap and I've also been looking for a Christian accountability partner. If you're interested at all feel free to DM me! I'm really looking for someone I can be completely honest with and someone who doesn't mind being completely honest with me. No judgement here, we're all in the same boat. I've been dealing with this problem for many years but have been on the road to recovery for the past two. Hope you have a pleasant day.

6. Great1n

Great1n Fapstronaut

Salam brother, I too am a 22 M Muslim and would love to be an AP. I use Kik and my user is great1n. I’m also into computer science stuff so yay lol

7. Billion

Billion Fapstronaut

Im trying to stop PMO Since many years but new to such kind of forum need an AP to help each other if ur interested message me for details