22m/Not religious/The Netherlands/90days Hardmode/Looking For Partner(s)

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by roddy1995, May 19, 2018.

1. roddy1995

roddy1995 New Fapstronaut

I'm looking for 1 or more people around my age to hold each other accountable. My record is a 90day hard mode, but that was 2 years ago. Since then I can't go beyond 30days, I keep relapsing. I made an account her today hopping that some mutual accountability will allow me to refocus and do the 90day hardmode detox. After that I want to continue with the no PMO indefinitely.

I'm unsure about how to go about holding each other accountable, currently leaning towards creating a group chat, but open to other suggestions.

People from a similar timezone would obviously be preferable.

2. Azabu

Azabu Fapstronaut

Hello i live currently in belgium, so i have a similar timezone than you
    send me a message

3. roddy1995

roddy1995 New Fapstronaut

Hey Azabu! Sorry for the late reply, are you still interested?

4. Azabu

Azabu Fapstronaut

Yes, sure, add me in my discord ;)

5. milesfurther

milesfurther Fapstronaut

Hi, I'm in France, in a similar situation, currently at one week but struggle to get beyond 1-3months. Also maximum has been 90days. Would prefer to use rtribe app but happy to use other form of communication.

6. Azabu

Azabu Fapstronaut

Hey milesfurther, i'm french too, i have just talk to roddy by private message, i prefer using discord for the time being, rtribe is a a specialied app with professionals

7. You still looking for an Accountability Partner? Im the same age as you, only downside is im in USA :/

8. theFounder

theFounder Fapstronaut

hey I'm 22yr Egyptain straight male, I'd like to join your group if it's possible

9. Sparksys

Sparksys Fapstronaut

I can join in this group too!
    Get me in ^-^ 20 years old male